Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sir are a champion :clap

That kunai tip is sweet. I have a question for one as gutsy as yourself :lol I know Sasuke's feet (ankles) can rock left & right, but can his feet move up & down like Naruto's?

Haha I actually went out of my way to get some super glue ready just in case I snapped something off by mistake.

I was messing with Sasuke's ankles too and, unfortunately, moving up and down seems to be structurally impossible...which made posing very difficult. That's also one reason I couldn't make the figures lean against each other at a steeper angle.

May I ask where you are getting the metal kunais? I'm very curious where you can buy such a specific item, as in it's a kunai, it's made of metal, AND it's for a 1/6 scale toy.

Thanks in advance,

Lol I know exactly what pic the guy got that from. Thats outstanding.

Thanks for the support!! I just found my reference pic...don't know who drew it but it's awesome. Now that I look at it again I think I'm still way off. Hah oh wells I tried my best :lol
YeREy.jpg

do you mind telling me where you purchased these and for how much? I saw them on kidnemo but they are around 240 i think

do you mind telling me where you purchased these and for how much? I saw them on kidnemo but they are around 240 i think

I import all my Medicom stuff from this site called AmiAmi.

They are listing each figure for 13,050 JPY which converts to about 160 USD. Shipping is separate, but that's still a pretty descent price considering Medicom figures are always expensive by default. These figures are back-ordered right now but they might restock soon since they are relatively new.

Good luck~~

I was messing with Sasuke's ankles too and, unfortunately, moving up and down seems to be structurally impossible...which made posing very difficult. That's also one reason I couldn't make the figures lean against each other at a steeper angle.
Thanks for answering my quesion :hi5: Why woud Medicom limit the ankle articulation on the Sasuke figure? :slap Fail.
May I ask where you are getting the metal kunais? I'm very curious where you can buy such a specific item, as in it's a kunai, it's made of metal, AND it's for a 1/6 scale toy.
There are a few on Ebay right now. The first link seems like the best deal I think. I don't remember these being this expensive back when I purchased them though.

Here

Here

& Here
I import all my Medicom stuff from this site called AmiAmi.

They are listing each figure for 13,050 JPY which converts to about 160 USD. Shipping is separate, but that's still a pretty descent price considering Medicom figures are always expensive by default. These figures are back-ordered right now but they might restock soon since they are relatively new.
I also purchased from Amiami. Last time I checked, only the Sasuke figure was back ordered from them. Naruto has apparently sold out.

Lol o now they come out with figuarts figures. To bad these medi figures are the grail for me

That would be sweet. I don't really read the manga, because I don't want to spoil the anime, but I've stumbled upon some somewhat spoiler images from the manga, when searching for Naruto pics :slap

Madara's new mask looks cool. I think he'd be a cool figure. I want Minato too, but if Medicom don't make the older characters in scale, then I'd probably rather have a character from Naruto & Sasuke's generation.

any chance of some of some pictures of the issue with the 12'' Sasuke's feet articulation??

I'll try & explain the problem using Xirality's pic.

Notice how Sasuke's left foot (the one on the far right side of the pic) is kinda shaped like the letter L? Except not exactly at a 90 degree angle. Well, lets say you wanted to have it at say, a 45 (in a V type shape) or 154 degree angle. Not happening. The feet don't tilt up or down. Am I making any sense? :lol

This isn't related to the ankle problem, but I think the figures would have been better if the shoes were separate, & not sculpted as part of the feet.

Last edited:
I just got mine on eBay and the two should be shipping shortly . Somebody should make a video review

Sweet Wez. You're a fan, so I'm guessing you'd be happy with it :D

& yeah, someone should make a video review. I didn't find one on YouTube yet.

How much is each figure from amiami including shipping? I did quick math and it seemed a lot cheaper than sideshowtoys. As soon as I get mine I'll post high quality pictures. I'm a professional photographer so I enjoy taking pics of my toys.

Sasuke cost me 14940 Yen (shipped to NZ), which works out to be around $182.81US on the currency calculator. Don't know what shipping cost's to other parts of the world. Naruto was a bit cheaper because I opted for a cheaper shipping option, with no tracking number. But I got a bit paranoid about the possibility that it might get lost, so I opted for a slightly more expensive shipping option with Sasuke. I think I'll use the slightly more expensive version from now on.

Back