Medicom Mutt williams

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Mutt looks perfect in that shot, and Indy's not bad. Suddently I feel the urge to have all four Medicom Indy figures released so far (Young Indy looks amazing).

Mutt.jpg

Looking at these greats shots from Mando and doesitmatter, I'm glad I'm picking this one up...he really does look pretty good. Once spring hits, I've got some good outdoor shot ideas for Henry Jones III.... :)

I will get Mutt if I can pick him up for under $100 shipped.

Absolutely no interest in KOTCS Indy. :monkey4

Let's see how Young Indy turns out.

Well, with Mutt on the way tomorrow from DSC I thought I'd take one more snap of my newly arrived Dovchenko (on a Buck now for a great height difference to the KOTCS Indy).

Finally broke down and ordered this one.. found it on ebay for 130 shipped.. plus the seller was stateside... will do a full repaint on his noggin...

My Mutt arrived today from DSC (thanks for the great service and all the best Adam) for a wonderful $100.

He looks great with the KOTCS Indy and the Dovchenko-- pics to come later.

I really like this one. I think it's a great representation of Shia's Mutt.

I'd seriously recommend snagging him if you can find a good deal.

The KOTCS Indy is not a bad fig and if you can get him at a discount he's nice to display with Mutt.

I like my KOTCS Indy. It's a nice representation of an older Indy, although the fedora looks atrocious on him. I have him displayed without the hat with skull in hand.

I just hope somebody will make 1:6 ToD figures. I want Mola Ram.

Nice shots, DarthNeill...really kicking myself for not picking up Dovchenko during those close-outs at KB last year...

Finally got Mutt....
3304939015_ff206fd411_o.jpg

I am really impressed with this figure. He looks great!

3304938949_1e1a990506_b.jpg

Also got the KOTCS Indy in the same deal...
3305767370_298931e8b4_b.jpg

These two are my first foray into the world of Medicom...and while I'm impressed by both of them (especially Mutt...he's really something). I've got to give Sideshow the edge here when it comes to Indy. I hope they do more Indy figures, including this version from KOTCS. The SS clothes and accessories are better crafted on the Indy figure than these.

I will give Medicom an edge on these bodies...they may be smaller, but the joints on both of them are really tight allowing for some dynamic posing. I don't want to start another Medi vs Sideshow conversation, though. They both have their good and bad qualities...but I am really enjoying these two figures. More pictures later...

Nice shots, DarthNeill...really kicking myself for not picking up Dovchenko during those close-outs at KB last year...

Great pics (as always JB)! Doesn't the belt of Indy annoy the crap out of you?... It keeps falling down.

I definitely hope that SSC tackles KOTCS figs but if not I'm happy with these two-- Oh, and BBTS still have Dovchenko available for $29.99.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS15183&mode=retail

Pop the hs onto a Buck body and it towers over the two Medi KOTCS figs. I'll need to do a repaint on his face but it looks good (and you get those wonderful--if slightly out of scale ants as well).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back