Medicom Mutt williams

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is CSC good to get items from?

Okay...at the risk of looking really dumb in here...what's CSC?

they both look good. A nice old ford HS IMHO.

Gotta say...the pics posted on the forum venakin steered us to...
https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/vi...extra=page%3D1 ...they both look pretty good. It's too bad Medi stuck with that insanely large zipper for Indy, but the Mutt looks really nice.

Just got Mutt and KotCS Indy. No 2 figures better illustrated the wide range of Medicom. The Mutt is nearly perfect - great sculpt (maybe 5% anime looking) and an excellent costume. The bag with Cyrillic writing and the skull inside and the hand with the sword are excellent accessories.

The Indy on the other hand...

He also comes with the skull. I couldn't figure out which way the hat is supposed to go on - it looks bad either way. The portrait isn't as awful as you might think at a glance - on profile it almost looks like Ford - but there's very little real resemblance.

As others have asked...post some shots, Dave! Please! The ones on that site look good (if not a little stylized)...I need to see more... :)

Man, I hope that's not true...I really hope the line can hang on long enough to do a few characters from KOTCS...just Indy, Mutt & Spalko would be enough.

I'd like a Dovchenko with alternate ant eaten head.:D

CSC is cornerstorecomics

My Hasbro Dovchenko is on the way from BBTS and it should arrive just around when I get the Medi KOTCS Indy from a fellow freak...:D With a little rework I think it'll make for a nice fire ants display.

My Dovchenko if anyone cares.

IMGA0001.jpg

IMGA0008.jpg

IMGA0013.jpg

IMGA0014.jpg

IMGA0005-2.jpg

I'd buy Spalko, probably not Dovchenko though. Spalko was a much more stand-out villain to me, similar to Toht and obviously Mola Rom. No one in Crusade really stood out to me...except Hitler.

I'd buy Spalko, probably not Dovchenko though. Spalko was a much more stand-out villain to me, similar to Toht and obviously Mola Rom. No one in Crusade really stood out to me...except Hitler.

Speak of the devil. :wave

I'm hoping that the Medi size of the KOTCS Indy in comparison to the Dovchenko (when transplanted onto a buck) will help make Indy even more diminuative and the Russian more gigantic.:D

I'd say yes. I really like him and the likeness to Shia is definitely there, just the paint covers it up mostly. The Skull is clear resin exxcept for the manible which is soft like pvc. The jacket is really nice and I especially like the buttons on the lapel. More pics soon.

Looks REALLY good. Especially body and outfit (I love how natural and real the pants look). I might be getting it soon.

Here's a few more pics. Once I start messing with this figure it's hard to put it down. The body allows for lots of natural poses, just too short for anything other than teens, imo. My only real complaint would be that the jeans aren't grey at the bottom where they are rolled up, but I'm planning to paint that soon. Also you might notice there's a wire in the belt on the jacket, I added that so it'd hang naturally otherwise it just jets out.

MuttW3.jpg

MuttW1.jpg

MuttW2.jpg

MuttW.jpg

CrustalSkull.jpg

Don't stare too long...

Good pics. It's a nice-looking figure. Just not a Mutt fan. I just bought the KOTCS Indy. I hope it comes out better than the Medi Raiders version. Haven't seen too many pics posted of it.

Superb shots there, Mando!

I think he looks like a pretty decent figure. Do you have the SS Indy to pose him with just for a shot or two? (Yes, I know...it's the "Raiders" Indy but still... :) )

Good call (& recommendation) on the jacker with the wire...one small thing I'm noticing though...if I get this figure, I think I'm gonna try some double-sided tape on those collar flaps to get them the stay on the shoulders...otherwise, the tailoring looks really good. And I really like the Crystal Skull...

Thanks again for the great pics...post more!

Back