Medicom Mutt williams

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some loose pics. Looks pretty nice to me!

6c0.jpg

Nice looking figure but it ain't Shia.

Mutt.jpg

Like a few other Medi figures its bears only a slight resemblance but not a dead on sculpt, looking at Medi's Jango and a couple of others they can do it. Unfortunately it might be the only shot we get at it.

I dunno.. with a proper repaint.. lighten up the eyes and the hair.. this actually may be a really good headsculpt... I am definitely in for ordering one once I sell another custom holster/belt set

Those boxed shots actually look pretty good. At least they jettisoned the big silver zipper on the jacket...looks better now.

I'm gonna remain hopeful that Sideshow will render this character and other KOTCS ones later...

I saw one of these in person finally in Harajuku over the New Year's holiday and I take back some of what I wrote about it. The likeness was much better when I could hold the box in my hand. It's not pefect but the one I saw looked better than the product pic on the actual box!

The character just doesn't do a lot for me, and I have nothing against Shia. If it had been a Sallah figure, I might've bought it. But hey, it's not a bad figure at all.

Very much so. And they take 10% off.

I get most of my Sideshow and Hot Toys from them. I've also got the next three waves of Mattel DC Universe ordered there.

That likeness is great! Now I have to get one.

Think I'll display him without the jacket from the warehouse scene. Back when teh movie held so much promise. :rolleyes:

Just got Mutt and KotCS Indy. No 2 figures better illustrated the wide range of Medicom. The Mutt is nearly perfect - great sculpt (maybe 5% anime looking) and an excellent costume. The bag with Cyrillic writing and the skull inside and the hand with the sword are excellent accessories.

The Indy on the other hand...

He also comes with the skull. I couldn't figure out which way the hat is supposed to go on - it looks bad either way. The portrait isn't as awful as you might think at a glance - on profile it almost looks like Ford - but there's very little real resemblance.

There some very good deals on ebay for these two right now. I just got them both for under $200 with shipping.

Back