Medicom Mutt williams

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this and old Indy. I'll own them when I can get them for much, much, much cheaper than retail. Maybe one more much.

That inbox pic from ToyWorld does look as good or better than the proto. Hopefully he won't be as bad as animeJack.

I'm still trying to figure out where all of the criticism is coming from over this sculpt. :confused:

That actually looks a lot like Shia and even better than the proto:
MUTT-WILLIAM-4.jpg

A rare homerun for Medicom, in my opinion. Actually glad I ordered one. :whip

Yeah, but the Medi-body will actually be advantageous for once since he's a younger character.

That might be true...AND I'm tempted by both sculpts that I've seen as I doubt KOTCS will be on Sideshow's Indy to do list--

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody try to put the Hot Toys Brando biker cap onto the Medicom Mutt? Wondering if Mutt's head will be too small for it.

I actually think it looks pretty good. If I were a bigger fan of the character I would pick it up for $80. But not the current price it's going for. The face looks like one of Medicom's best IMO.

That really does look pretty good. Ahellofalot better than the proto. I still think it is a little off, though.

Back