Medicom Metal Gear Solid 4 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that Boba Ben! I would love it if that was how Kojima is going to do it this time. MSG 3 was the best in the series so far and a blast to get through. It even got me emotional in the end.... I almost didn't want to kill her.

It's probably one of my most favorite game experiences ever....

DarkArtist81 said:
Thanks for that Boba Ben! I would love it if that was how Kojima is going to do it this time. MSG 3 was the best in the series so far and a blast to get through. It even got me emotional in the end.... I almost didn't want to kill her.

It's probably one of my most favorite game experiences ever....

ME TOO!!! dude DA I almost cried when eva said she was a true "patriot"
she had to endure the dishonor everything!! for loyalty to her "country" IMHO I seriously think that was a major role in the tragedy of big boss...

Last edited:
the story, graphics, voice actors, Imagery, wierdness, the mock seriousness... BREATH TAKING!!! and I really want to know what happened to eva.... she totally snaked snake...

Seth Gecko said:
Too bad i'm not a snake fan looks good.

I don't know you anymore........

go rent or buy the game....RIGHT NOW!!!

then you can redeem yourself... You don't have to play 1 or 2 to get 3.... because 3 is a prequel.... The Snake in part 3 is the REAL snake..... his code name is NAKED SNAKE.

My Medicom snake shipped... MUUAHUAHUAHUAHAUHAUHAU FINALLY!!! can't wait!!! be here soon!!! too bad I don't have my cameraaaaaaaaaaaa I would snap pictures like crazy!!

carbo-fation said:
Looks like this'll be my first medicom figure!!

LOL I remember those fateful words.(odds are it won't be your last)But hey,medi snake is a great way to start IMO.

carbo-fation said:
Looks like this'll be my first medicom figure!!

ohhh yess..... those fateful words... It never crossed my mind that I'd ever even get one RAH figure...haha I'm on my 5th one now.... and it's been maybe a year.

Anybody knows how the hands of this figure really works?
I mean, are they bendables? because it doesn't seem to work changeable hands.
:fireworks Happy new year people! :lol

551.jpg

don't know if I like the cyborg raiden.....

Looks like Raiden sacrificed his humanity to become a cooler character! :D

I almost feel bad for him....even though I hated playing as him in MGS2 they did develop his character and his girlfriend was supposed to have a kid right?

Kinda sad.

BUT HIS FIGURE LOOKS AWESOME! :chew

Bardoon said:
Looks like Raiden sacrificed his humanity to become a cooler character! :D

I almost feel bad for him....even though I hated playing as him in MGS2 they did develop his character and his girlfriend was supposed to have a kid right?

Kinda sad.

BUT HIS FIGURE LOOKS AWESOME! :chew

also, I thought raiden was a blonde......

That's because that pic is of the unfinished prototype

also, I thought raiden was a blonde......

He was blonde...when he was human in MGS2.

Looks like he'll be half-cyborg in MGS4 and the silver-hair can be just some "side-effect" of all that. From the reports I've heard, he'll be popping up and helping Snake out from time-to-time...but there's been no reports on his new look...though I'm sure it'll be told in the upcoming game.

I'd love to see a PF of Solid Snake done at some point :D

Back