Medicom Metal Gear Solid 4 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was blonde...when he was human in MGS2.

Looks like he'll be half-cyborg in MGS4 and the silver-hair can be just some "side-effect" of all that. From the reports I've heard, he'll be popping up and helping Snake out from time-to-time...but there's been no reports on his new look...though I'm sure it'll be told in the upcoming game.
Raiden never was a blonde in MGS2:lol
His hair was white and when you look at the game trailers, you can notice that his hair color is exactly the same as in mgs2.

Raiden never was a blonde in MGS2:lol
His hair was white and when you look at the game trailers, you can notice that his hair color is exactly the same as in mgs2.

He was blonde, if anything...a real light blonde.

And if you look at this photo, you can see that MGS4 Raiden's hair is indeed somewhat of a gray-silver. And it does look gray-silver in all the game footage as well.

https://metalgearsaga.files.wordpress.com/2006/05/mgs4_e32k6_13.jpg

But we can all see it differently. :D

Oh man...not yet!!! There's already so much coming out already!!! :monkey4

Not that I don't want this, I do and it looks great! I just could've waited more for him. :monkey1

Yeah i gotta sell my Computer,its the best for me,or else the money will be gone in no time!:lol

Looks good. And has a nice range of movement. Guess I'll have to get this now. Too bad they didn't make the webbing the accurate color. Their action figure has it!

Back