Medicom Metal Gear Solid 4 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll be passing.. Snake is one of my favorite characters of ALL time... hence SnakeBeater? hahaha hes right up there next to batman... but I hated how kojima made snake look like a old bastard for part 4... Don't get me wrong though... Part 4 looks great... and I know snakes getting older faster because of the gene defect....

BUT part 3 is by far the best one for me.... I LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDD that one... the Betrayal, Romance, Drama, Suspense, Action.... I feel like such an idiot for trading my croc snake... ****!

Part 3 will always be a timeless game for me.... Naked Snake/ Big Boss will ALWAYS be the REAL Snake to me...

anyone ever wonder why he went rogue? my theories are that how the US made him kill his own mentor, not telling him the REAL truth about her defection...I'm geuss it's not just that, but they don't give alot of info on what happened AFTER Snake Eater... Thats why Portable Ops looks real good right about now.

Metal Gear Solid Game Spoilers: If You Haven't Played Don't Read!!!!!
Apparently, the trailer at Tokyo Game Show shows a young Solid Snake's face. I haven't been able to watch it because I still have terrible 56k internet. It makes you wonder if Hideo Kojima is pulling a fast one on everybody. It always seems to me that he likes to have a big surprise for each game in the series that's been released. When Metal Gear Solid 2 came out everybody thought Solid Snake was going to be the main character, and then it turned out that for the majority of the game you were Raiden. In Metal Gear Solid 3 people were again confused who the main character was, was it Solid Snake? Many thought so until some people figured out it was Big Boss because of his gouged out eye in one of the trailers.

I'm just wondering if perhaps there are focusing so much attention to Big Boss in games like Metal Gear Solid 3 and and the soon to be released Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops because there might be something even bigger in the future for Big Boss. Perhaps he isn't dead (they do it in comic books all the time). Perhaps we've been led to believe that the old guy from MGS4 is Solid Snake, when in fact it is Big Boss, and he will team up to have on last mission with his son Solid Snake. They keep stressing that this is the end for snake, but perhaps they mean Big Boss, his code name was Snake as well in MGS3. It would allow a fitting end to a character that we've grown to care about in MGS3, and still allow Solid Snake to carry the Metal Gear Solid titles into the future. It would also allow us to have a young Snake figure by Medicom from MGS4 as well. Just a thought, I guess. I'm probably wrong.

Last edited:
Yeah dudes, it will be hard to beat this guy! MGS3:Subsistence was the best MGS game ever. I think Hideo Kojima always brings the story, characters, the weirdness, and the realistic nature of Snake all together into one big mesh of awesomeness. There is always something that makes each game stand out on it's own, has anyone else played the Twin Snakes on Gamecube? It's like a better MGS:1.

medicomsnake.jpg

DekeStarkiller said:
Yeah dudes, it will be hard to beat this guy! MGS3:Subsistence was the best MGS game ever. I think Hideo Kojima always brings the story, characters, the weirdness, and the realistic nature of Snake all together into one big mesh of awesomeness. There is always something that makes each game stand out on it's own, has anyone else played the Twin Snakes on Gamecube? It's like a better MGS:1.

medicomsnake.jpg

Now THAT is a snake I would probably buy. No offense to people wanting the older snake, but this snake is awesome. If only they would make an otacon or a grey fox cyborg ninja to go with him. :chew :chew

holy crap! just watched the trailer.... If medicom includes that snake as a mail way or maybe even an alterante head... I'd buy it in a second... no questions asked.

Seth Gecko said:
HMMM still says dec/jan release.

You mean DEC of 07' or JAN of 08'. The game won't come out till about this time next year. I am patient. I am a huge MGS fan. And yes Subsistence is the best.

personally at first i was upset with the look of him in mgs4 but it grew on me, i have the mgs3 croc cap from medicom and just had to pre order the new one, he will go great standing next to his father or whatever you call the person you get cloned from

SolidLiquidFox said:
I want some MGS figures. I want the classic Snake from the game I fell in love with on PS One along with the entire cast of characters.

Likewise, pretty much every character from MGS are so uniquelly interesting and would be great given the chance as a figure. I would want Snake, Rev. Ocelot, Liquid, Grey Fox (cyborg)...ummm, couple others as well.

DekeStarkiller said:
You mean DEC of 07' or JAN of 08'. The game won't come out till about this time next year. I am patient. I am a huge MGS fan. And yes Subsistence is the best.

no 06/07 is what some shops say.

we'll see.

Back