Medicom MAFEX - The Amazing Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh Yeah that middle shot is the money shot right there! :hi5:

First pic can easily pass for the traditional look, fantastic work on this figure's painting!

Can't wait until the ASM2 version of this comes out

Last edited:
This guy looks like he poses great, not my cup of tea with all those joints and price for his size but looks great none the less in some poses especially the crouching :clap:clap.

Wondering where you guys bought this? On ebay? Prices there are quite high now. Wished i had preorder this way before.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Got this today, damn...its good!
This really lives up to the phrase "does whatever a spider can"

Screw HT that take forever, Medicom has gotten my money for both the 1/6 & this incredible new line.

I wonder what other figures will they release with it?

I really hope they release at least one villian to go with this spider. I love, love, love posing this figure, and I don't feel like I'll break it.

Got mine from BBTS. Good figure, but personally I'm just as happy with some of the Marvel Legend versions I have- for a third of the price.

603409_10151656019052429_251749372_n.jpg

Having so much fun with this!

He's is smaller than Legends by a little bit. Probably fits in fine as a teenage version of him.

It's an awesome figure and poses well with most of them (the older ones are a tad smaller than Hasbro's relaunch).

If I have time this weekend I'll post a picture of him with a few legends.

He's is smaller than Legends by a little bit. Probably fits in fine as a teenage version of him.

It's an awesome figure and poses well with most of them (the older ones are a tad smaller than Hasbro's relaunch).

If I have time this weekend I'll post a picture of him with a few legends.

Thanks man! Appreciate that!

Back