Medicom MAFEX - The Amazing Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want one too! Too bad its already sold out in one of my suppliers ;( Can somebody with a kind heart make a comparative review of this one against the Revoltech Spiderman?

I chose this vs. the Revoltech after reading reviews online and youtube. hlj still has it available for preorder for $30 so I bit.

Main driving factor for me was the size, and the MAFEX comes with better webbing and the stand which I could use for my other figures.

I'll consider the Figma when it comes out.

Spidey finally arrived yesterday

30t5kc5.jpg

xkokf7.jpg

9gd5r8.jpg

2rdevxc.jpg

The joints are very smooth as compared to revoltech joints. The hands easily pops out when i try to pose it with the web slingers :(. But still articulation is top notch :yess::panic:

A big thumbs up from me :clap

168c4ko.jpg

eBay has one for $30 if anyone is interested. Seems like a great figure, I'm getting very tempted. :gah:

With a $33 shipping. :monkey1

This and batman seems to be on the same price range. Surprisingly, spidey looks better now than it did initially. The joints are in favor of spidey than batman now that I think bout it.

This figure seems leaps and bounds better than their fairly crappy 1/6 effort.

However, I still have to give Medicom some credit for the fact that they've now managed to release TWO Spider-man figures before Hot Toys can even produce ONE.

just got mine, awesome toy. Really really cool, seems built for Spiderman if you know what i mean? can't see TDK doing splits mid air!

Brilliant fun, recommended to anyone who loves Spidey. Phone pic.
photo-69_zps8faebd42.jpg

Last edited:
Back