Medicom MAFEX General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAFEX-Robocop-Scan-002.jpg

That looks pretty damn good but this is medicom so we gotta keep our hype in check.

I think the movie put me off of all of the JL figs except Regular Batman. :(

Alex from A Clockwork Orange is a dream come true, but come on, 7500 yen? Way too much considering they fall apart straight out of the box.

I've been manhandling my 2001 astronauts to see if they hold up, and they seem to hold up just fine.

Maybe these new figures are better built? I bag on Mafex hard but lately they're better than Figma, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

I've been manhandling my 2001 astronauts to see if they hold up, and they seem to hold up just fine.

Maybe these new figures are better built? I bag on Mafex hard but lately they're better than Figma, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

No floppy joints yet? Mmm. I do have a couple of Mafex figures but I only posed them a couple of times before putting them in the display. But with Alex I see myself playing with it ALL THE TIME. Still, it's still a lot of money considering the average Figuarts, even the licensed ones, costs 2000 yen less. It's the same with Figma, too expensive nowadays. I'm almost tempted to say that I'd rather have less accessories if it means they"re cheaper.

Not yet, and this is what I do with it.

22639245_298624327304076_7707993294336163840_n.jpg

I even twist and turn the hips to see if they give and nope, they feel fine.

I know previous figures like the BvS line were ****, but hopefully they learnt.

Some clearer photos of Boropoc

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

they included everything, but why no unmasked head?

IMG_1123.JPG

Looks nice but too expensive for 6 inch figure. 80 bucks especially for no diecast parts? Mezco cost same and its comes with clothing parts and much superior sculpt.

Not that I'm complaining but some of the details on this are so similar to the Hot Toys figure I have to wonder if they just took one apart and measured it out with a micrometer...

Back