Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol When it comes to Anime, this is a Grail piece to me. I had to get two. :)

lo. naw, i hear you bro. this has been one of my grail pieces i've been wanting for ever. just can't get myself to pull the trigger on some of the prices that are floating around now. and i keep holding on to an irrational idea that maybe someday they will revisit this line and do a version 2. lol i know i know.

I think it's been what.....5 years since they first released it?

They probably don't even have the licensing rights to AKIRA anymore, so another run is unlikely. But you never know! Bandai did the smaller scale bike in 2004, and then announced the 1/6 scale in 2009, and that was totally out of the blue. You never can tell what they're gonna do.

lo. naw, i hear you bro. this has been one of my grail pieces i've been wanting for ever. just can't get myself to pull the trigger on some of the prices that are floating around now. and i keep holding on to an irrational idea that maybe someday they will revisit this line and do a version 2. lol i know i know.

I feel your pain except with the Lifesize Chucky dolls. Really missed the boat on those and not willing to shell out over $2000 for them. Lol

12108224_10153288444273565_1424394182734016334_n.jpg

My second bike has arrived and in great condition too. :)

Heads up for anyone looking for the extra cowling and stickers...just saw a listing on yahoo auctions japan for only 7800 yen...pretty reasonable price for something so rare and sought after, actually.

Apparently there are ways to buy stuff from these auctions by using some kind of proxy service...I've never done it myself but I don't think it's hard.

Just in case you're interested...have a look!

◇ポピニカ魂 1/6 金田のバイク 特典 プレーンカウル 未使用◇ - ヤフオク!

Heads up for anyone looking for the extra cowling and stickers...just saw a listing on yahoo auctions japan for only 7800 yen...pretty reasonable price for something so rare and sought after, actually.

Apparently there are ways to buy stuff from these auctions by using some kind of proxy service...I've never done it myself but I don't think it's hard.

Just in case you're interested...have a look!

â—‡ãƒ�ピニカé*‚ 1/6 金田ã�®ãƒ�イク 特典 プレーンカウル 未使用◇ - ヤフオク!

Damn! That is a good price

Back