Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the price would be much higher than before even if they did that, just look at the price for their newer RAH's.

i managed to get the extra cowel + decals, but not the bike itself, thinking whether i should sell it off or keep it since chances of getting the bike is so low. the cowel + decal box is as big as a RAH box.

of course the price point would be higher. nothing ever goes down. but having a new version 2 of the bike would be well worth it.

The problem is that it has relatively small number of buyers.
And most of them (who could afford back then) already bought the first release.

How many do you think they can sell if they release v.2.0 now?
Would they make any profit out of it? after getting new license, designing/making upgraded new mold and go through production..etc?
Sorry to say, but I highly doubt it...

And the bike already WAS released twice! There was the initial shipment with the extra cowl and a second production run about a year later.

I highly doubt anyone else is going to attempt to make the bike at 1/6th scale. There is really not much they could do to improve it unless they make the controls/dash area more detailed somehow, and that's gonna drive the price up even MORE.

If someone really wants it, the only way is to shell out the big bucks on the secondary market.

I'd be much more interested in a 1/12th scale, myself. The 2004 Popynica bike is perfect but the figure sucked. I sure wish Figma or Revoltech or one of those companies would make a fully poseable Kaneda with tons of accessories that would scale with that bike.

And the bike already WAS released twice! There was the initial shipment with the extra cowl and a second production run about a year later.

I highly doubt anyone else is going to attempt to make the bike at 1/6th scale. There is really not much they could do to improve it unless they make the controls/dash area more detailed somehow, and that's gonna drive the price up even MORE.

If someone really wants it, the only way is to shell out the big bucks on the secondary market.

I'd be much more interested in a 1/12th scale, myself. The 2004 Popynica bike is perfect but the figure sucked. I sure wish Figma or Revoltech or one of those companies would make a fully poseable Kaneda with tons of accessories that would scale with that bike.

The 1/6 bike is pretty much perfect.

Bandai would be my choice for an articulated kaneda figure to go with the Popynica bike. Bandai is kicking ass with its Figuarts line.

Yup they could definitely do some Akira figuarts figure, the bike could be really good even in a smaller scale now.

But I would definitely buy some RAH 2.0 for Akira figures and bike, already have the others but those are too gorgeous, they are certainly the last pieces I would sold if I had to stop my collection, could never sold them in fact.

The problem is that it has relatively small number of buyers.
And most of them (who could afford back then) already bought the first release.

How many do you think they can sell if they release v.2.0 now?
Would they make any profit out of it? after getting new license, designing/making upgraded new mold and go through production..etc?
Sorry to say, but I highly doubt it...

i already know getting a version 2 of the bike is a long shot. one can only hope. even as futile as it may seem.

I just got my kaneda figure today and for some annoying reason, the rifle has fallen in to two parts, will glue work? I feel well gutted, grrr
Getting Tetsuo on my birthday tomorrow [emoji41]
36f2b362991a8f8e7c9a17805a0b4405.jpg
26b2f7f9ea22e6402e2527a31001ebe3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
0df667b6a7289d9af56c08931e9d7857.jpg

Hey home theater geek....did you fix the laser rifle?

Some plastic model glue would work, I'm sure!

I just bought another bike to keep in box because it's so badass. lol

Good video review of the bike. :)

Back