Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as long as you don't touch them they'll be fine. once they past their expiry dates, don't ever touch them.

Totally fine. No wear or tear on either the bike or kaneda and they have been on display since I got them 3, 4 years ago.

As I said earlier, I noticed the fabric stretched really thin in the ass of Kaneda's pants. Could easily see some deterioration occuring there in the near future.

It sucks.

But other than stick him back in the box, there's nothing I can do. And I don't want him in the box. I bought him to ride the bike damn it! So I left him on the bike with his pants loosened a little. I guess if it falls apart, it falls apart.

you can try putting him back in the box, this will help stretch the material further on areas where the figure sits in the tray, and with good luck, the material will start to have chemical reaction with the plastic tray and start to fuse together, with enough humid & heat, the next time you take him out of the box (hopefully in 1-2 years time), you'll have a ready made battle damage final scene of Kaneda.

As I said earlier, I noticed the fabric stretched really thin in the ass of Kaneda's pants. Could easily see some deterioration occuring there in the near future.

It sucks.

But other than stick him back in the box, there's nothing I can do. And I don't want him in the box. I bought him to ride the bike damn it! So I left him on the bike with his pants loosened a little. I guess if it falls apart, it falls apart.

My "KANEDA".

huretatu.jpg

eduzygy4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone looking for Kaneda I have one up for grabs new mint in box still factory sealed. Send me a PM for price. It will be much lower than ebay prices.

Never thought of that. They might actually do it. Like Lego does with the Ultimate Collectors Series. They improve and re-lease some of their best sellers like the X-Wing.

Kaneda could stand to be updated but the bike is perfect as it is.

the bike is obviously amazing as is, but a version 2 would allow collectors who missed out on the original another chance to get one..and hopefully a better version if that's even possible.

the bike is obviously amazing as is, but a version 2 would allow collectors who missed out on the original another chance to get one..and hopefully a better version if that's even possible.

the price would be much higher than before even if they did that, just look at the price for their newer RAH's.

i managed to get the extra cowel + decals, but not the bike itself, thinking whether i should sell it off or keep it since chances of getting the bike is so low. the cowel + decal box is as big as a RAH box.

Back