Medicom Indy and Dr. Jones - the polite thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys need to quit picking on Medicom or I will have to report you.

Oh, sorry. Here ya go:

tampax_super_enlarge.jpg

:p :p :p :p

I'll get the SS one but this is a nice figure as well. He seems like he'll hold up pretty well.

I have a nude RAH (broken limbs). I'm going to see how off-scaled the head is to a TrueType. If it works, might pick up Sr. for an interm piece (like Professor Indy) until/if/when Sideshow ever announces theirs.

This may have already been asked and answered in previous pages so please pardon me for being redundant...

Does the Medicom Henry Sr. display well with the Sideshow Indy?

I'm aware of Medicom's smaller bodies. Will it help to transplant Henry Sr. to a better sized body like a Truetype perhaps? Will the Medicom clothes fit?

TIA

Here's a pic I took of the two of them together, you be the judge:

IMG_0868.JPG

There is quite a noticeable size difference. Indy is a little slouched in this picture, but I think they could display pretty nicely together. I'll take some better pics later on today if you like.

Billy Ray - thanks for the reference photo. They look good together in that pic. I think Old Henry's clothes could fit well onto a body with better size (like maybe a Truetype). But his head might be small, huh?

I don't think this version of Indy is worth the money. The zipper on the jacket is really annoying. I think Sideshow's is better - way better. Now Henry Jones, Sr. is another matter. I may grab one of these on the secondary market. I have always loved this character and they got it right. For a nice sculpt and paint I would pay the money.

This may have already been asked and answered in previous pages so please pardon me for being redundant...

Does the Medicom Henry Sr. display well with the Sideshow Indy?

I'm aware of Medicom's smaller bodies. Will it help to transplant Henry Sr. to a better sized body like a Truetype perhaps? Will the Medicom clothes fit?

TIA

Henry Jones, Sr. is older and old people tend to get smaller in stature. I think these pieces display really well together.

I don't think this version of Indy is worth the money. The zipper on the jacket is really annoying. I think Sideshow's is better - way better.
I got the Sideshow version of Indy. Also ordered the Henry Sr. - thanks to the inputs on this thread :)

KOTC Indy is out, pictures from Toy-world.com.hk

INDIANA-JONES-1.jpg

INDIANA-JONES-2.jpg

INDIANA-JONES-3.jpg

INDIANA-JONES-4.jpg

I think he looks pretty good, may get him somewhere down the road.

Doesn't look too shabby! His hair needs to be grey though. I didn't know that this figure was coming with the crystal skull! Looks good. Pretty much everything other than the head and maybe the hat looks the same as the younger version of Indy though.

Back