Medicom Hannibal Lecter and Saw

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not so much the size of the nose, as Hopkins has a pretty fat honker, it's just the shape, Hopkins has a pretty distinct shape, as does Temura Morrison (Jango Fett) and they seem to not be able to capture it right. They did fine with Wolverine and Jack Sparrow's nose.

in japan a big nose is a widely accepted sign that someone has a big dingdong. kinda like shoes for us. maybe the sculptors working on these were subconsciously giving them big noses as some kind of freudian self-image enhancing thing. :banana

Figured I'd bump this thread as I've been curious when we'll see this figure. SSC site has him listed as march, but with only about a week left and no notices yet, seems unlikely that'll happen. Wonder why it's taking so long for this one to come, perhaps the later addition of the mask has something to do with it. I still have mine on order and I'm close to getting a blue suit to use for his regular prison garb.

I love Hannibal, so I'm very excited for him as this is the first and only official 1/6 of him, and more excited since I'll be able to put him into his blue prison jumpsuit.

613240924a9969b4afaolk9.jpg

612552441be657daf70ovg9.jpg

:chew :chew :chew :chew

I will get Jigsaw but not Lecter. Not until somebody comes up with a better sculpt anyway. And the lack of accessories does put me off.
Being a die hard Saw fan makes me want to get Jig real bad.

I will get Jigsaw but not Lecter. Not until somebody comes up with a better sculpt anyway. And the lack of accessories does put me off.
Being a die hard Saw fan makes me want to get Jig real bad.

Other than his transportation cart, which is kinda important, there really aren't many accessories to give Lecter other than alternate clothes.

Other than his transportation cart, which is kinda important, there really aren't many accessories to give Lecter other than alternate clothes.

they could of gave him some not so important things though I think.
For example the plate of food , the knife. Maybe an alternate head with the guys ripped off face on. And as you said definitely the alternate clothes and transport cart. I feel as if they rushed this part.

I'm waitlisted for him. He's an instant repaint fo sho. I'm also going to trade out the orange duds for the classic blue jumpsuit. I might also do his white duds, blood splattered. Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh....

they could of gave him some not so important things though I think.
For example the plate of food , the knife. Maybe an alternate head with the guys ripped off face on. And as you said definitely the alternate clothes and transport cart. I feel as if they rushed this part.

Medicom isn't huge on accessories though, the most I've seen are with Star Wars but they're big sellers and worth it, not sure how big a market this Hannibal has. Also, originally, the mask wasn't even going to be included. I contacted Sideshow when it first went up and they said it wouldn't and the images of it came only a month or 2 ago, so I think they missed it or realized the injustice they'd be doing not to include at least that and changed things.

I'm waitlisted for him. He's an instant repaint fo sho. I'm also going to trade out the orange duds for the classic blue jumpsuit. I might also do his white duds, blood splattered. Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh....

Ready when you are Sgt. Pimbry. I'm with you on the paint apps, I'm definitely sending mine off to someone to get done.

holy crap , I need this figure.
After apone , dallas and the powerloader are paid for , I'm pre ordering and paying for this.
Awesome ! :rock
IMG_0153-1.jpg

Looks cool... I think I'd always keep him in the pig head though, the character likeness is there, but isn't all that menacing looking.

Back