Medicom Hannibal Lecter and Saw

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those of you that are going to be removing the suit, Could i get one of you to sell me his oragne jumpsuit and straightjacket? I just want the RAH body and the costume for a joker custom :) Could save quite a bit by going that route i think :) Just get the costume off one of you, and A nude RAH body, find some shoes somewhere, and use THIS headsculpt... :)
https://cgi.ebay.com/Anime-Comic-Ba...oryZ4249QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And I'll be on my way to making my ideal joker :)

then I'll just need to get the iconic suit made.....

I'm sure you could find the parts to do that custom without having to buy a overpriced figure that looks nothing like Lecter.

Those of you that are going to be removing the suit, Could i get one of you to sell me his oragne jumpsuit and straightjacket? I just want the RAH body and the costume for a joker custom :) Could save quite a bit by going that route i think :) Just get the costume off one of you, and A nude RAH body, find some shoes somewhere, and use THIS headsculpt... :)
https://cgi.ebay.com/Anime-Comic-Ba...oryZ4249QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And I'll be on my way to making my ideal joker :)

then I'll just need to get the iconic suit made.....

Why not buy Hannibal and sell his head?

I've been thinking about making an Arkham Joker too, but I would want to use a Sideshow figure and body and fear the jumpsuit and straight jacket will be too small.

I thought about that, but joker, even restrained, is defined by posture. I think a KAI would be ideal. Allthough, If one of you that is going to redress him could be persuaded to part with lecter's clothing, i can just buy a naked kai, and get the same effect :) besides, he's usualy drawn with unaturaly long legs, so a kai with lifters in the ankles would work i think.

They'll be including the mask as shown on the medicom website.

EDIT:

Found the image, nothing of him wearing it, but the mask itself is included in a picture on the order page. Too bad they got it wrong, there are only 3 bars over the mouth opening. Oh well, the potential to kit bash this into the Hannibal I've always wanted is great.

071211_ol004_2.jpg

hannibalmask8pt.jpg

Last edited:
he looks a little better here, better paint job, but it's probably just due to the way the pic is taken:

HOB-FIG-7936.jpg

can't shake the feeling he looks more like stewie griffin than hannibal lecter. the sculpt is just plain bad.

The mask might save this figure... but its still a figure that should have been handled by a company that does more realistic headsculpts. He just doesn't look menacing enough by any stretch of the imagination.

The mask might save this figure... but its still a figure that should have been handled by a company that does more realistic headsculpts. He just doesn't look menacing enough by any stretch of the imagination.

I've got a feeling this one is just one of those sculpt where Medicom's half assed paint apps runi the underlying sculpt, I'll probably have Les work his magic on mine. Anyone know where I could buy a blue jumpsuit like he work in prison, I want to custom this figure to be in that costume.

The paint certainly doesn't help... but I think their stylized design also hurts this figure. I may be wrong, I guess we'll have to see what our artisans can do for him.

Well it won't be perfectly Hopkins, in fact I think the nose is the biggest mismatched part, they didn't get Jango Fett's nose right either, but with the right brushes I'm sure it'd still be impressive.

The sculptors at Medicom do seem to have a thing for making noses big. Maybe they can only sculpt noses in 1/6 :lol

Back