1/6 Medicom Frozen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus, I think they release a bit earlier than BBTS.

Amiami is a bit harsh with cancellations though. Plus, I'm not sure about their returns policy, in case you get a faulty figure.

RAHs generally go on sale, I got my Skyward Sword Link and Madoka Magica Kyoko Sakura on sale each for 40% off. Recently, RAH Madoka Magica's Ultimate Madoka went 50% off on amiami! She was 34000+ yen! I suspect these two may go on sale as well

These look nice but personally I still hate the original prices a lot of RAHs tend to go for, it's a bit absurd for the quality (namely the fabric) but they are still pretty good.

amiami and hlj sure does some sales, specially anime stuffs.
with disney on the box, im not so sure if it goes the same or follow the trend.

medicom prices are always nuts. they drop in price dramatically after a while because they don't sell.

Personally I was really interested in this when I first saw the pictures, but with the high price I'll definitely take everyones advice and wait. And there's just so much great stuff coming out. Just not sure if I have the money to spend on this yet.

They've done a few more or less in the RAH style/scale--Jack Skellington (2 versions), Rocketeer (also 2 versions I believe), Johnny Depp's Mad Hatter, the Tron disco dance music guys, and a few exclusive Mickey Mice.

And they've done loads of Kubricks, Be@rbricks, and vinyl dolls.

Well, I meant more along the lines of (1/6) animated Disney movies... Tangled, Aladdin, etc.

Last edited:
Back