1/6 Medicom Frozen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New additions to the detolf......

IMG_0286.jpg IMG_0288.jpg IMG_0289.jpg IMG_0290.jpg

after seeing your display, I kind of regret cancelling my BBTS preorder on these.

I remember the MSRP being a tad higher than I had wished, so I think that's why I eventually cancelled.

The Zelda Breath of the Wild RAH is $335 at BBTS... I guess this type of pricing is the norm for Medicom, which seems to be way above the industry prices for 1:6.

after seeing your display, I kind of regret cancelling my BBTS preorder on these.

I remember the MSRP being a tad higher than I had wished, so I think that's why I eventually cancelled.

The Zelda Breath of the Wild RAH is $335 at BBTS... I guess this type of pricing is the norm for Medicom, which seems to be way above the industry prices for 1:6.

Always wanted the RAH Link but the price kept me away. They do seem a bit overpriced.

Well, I'm not sure how I missed these two when they were released, but I just bought Anna off eBay. Elsa will be here in a couple of days. I have over 60 1/6 figures but this is my first from Medicom. Definitely going to make room for these to have their own shelf. Most of my 1/6 figures are just mixed togeather because I'm running low on display space.

Those do look really nice. I have no idea why no one is doing great 1/6 version of classic Disney characters like this. They'd sell very well.

Back