Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I mean....idk I would just buy it for the suit and accessories....the reason I said that is that I just think its lame to buy a political figure...let alone a $100 one. Th only one I would get like that is Honest Abe Lincoln :flag

:fireworks

Then you are in luck, Sideshow made an Abe Lincoln and he is less than half that price!

sst_abraham%20lincoln.jpg

I know, first with Batman Begins they only give him two more hands and 2 batarangs and now with the magnificent DK bats they give him like 4 or 6 hands and a grapple gun but NO batarangs....they could have easily re used some batarangs....cheap @$$es...:banghead

TDK bats comes with two batarangs, grapple gun, 2 fist, 2 open palms & 2 hands for holding the batarangs.

I swear the Medicom threads bring the worse out of you guys. I am really *this* close to locking this thread. It isn't the first time I've had to remove some of your guys' garbage.

Josh - did you do the head mod to this? Looks phenomenal man!

Hey cheers mate! - no head mod, just a new cape and i black washed the belt

when do u get your painted sculpt back?

Great pics man! I'm really surprised how Medi worked good in the TDK Bats, especially after their horrible Joker.

cheers matey!

I know Joker was a fail but they really did a good job with TDK bats

I received my confirm from HLJ. My item arrived in the states today. Should receive it by the end of this week. I will try to post my cheesy-novice pics hopefully next week. :banana

I received my confirm from HLJ. My item arrived in the states today. Should receive it by the end of this week. I will try to post my cheesy-novice pics hopefully next week. :banana

dude don't bash yourself your pics are probably better than the pics I take

I haven't been paying attention to the Medicom releases... but have to say that is pretty damn great looking. Glad to see they still have some fight in them.

I haven't been paying attention to the Medicom releases... but have to say that is pretty damn great looking. Glad to see they still have some fight in them.

they're doing better at the figures and are getting better at including accessories

Medicom one is much more accurate, but HT always seems to be higher quality. I've heard HT is doing another Dark Knight figure so I'll wait to see how that one works. If its as big an improvement as Joker V2 and 3 were over V1 then its a definite must-buy.

I'm going to lock this thread for a day. I've warned you guys before. Hopefully locking this thread will give you guys some time to cool down. We are working on the problem.

Last edited:
Back