Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to share some pix...

IMG_3936-1.jpg

IMG_3937-1.jpg

IMG_3933-1.jpg

I spy a dead batman...bottom left

haahah good spot yellowjoshua!! that's just a mattel 13" batman .... so he should r.i.p. or i might customize it or just rip it down later.. dunno wht will happen to him .. :lol

AWESOME pose on the Medi TDK and great collection.

Thanks Snake Eater ... hey btw your pic reminds me of one thing .. I think there's a blade runner custom figure out soon on Hong Kong ... by a taiwan artist..

That's a hell of a display case too. Where did you get it? My little detolf case looks so fragile and puny next to yours.

O thanks SnowRaven.. it's just a bookshelf I ordered when my family is moving back to the family home which is newly renovated.. it's some furniture shop in hong kong...

Nice..........!!!! Love that Batmobile.
the batmobile is slick! nice little collection and display man
Yes I love that batmobile too.. .one of my favourites in the animated series.. it's from Kenner (now hasbro) btw :)

I think your collections can use a little head room..... stop abusing them, they need room to grow :D

j/k, really cool figures you have.

HAHA yes Sir! Well the figures could stand upright without touching the ceiling.. but yes I wish the headroom could be more but becos of the damned air-con ... .

Vodoun it seems that the medicom dk photographs good.would like to know what your set up is.what camera do you use and what editing program? any information would be welcomed

Did you order 2 two faces?

Nope.. can't afford to have 2... so just used a lil thinking and do what everyone here does... the two face comes with the harvey head and the suit jacket... and I have a spare hot toys body + whit shirt + trousers. Tie is from the obama figure.

Turns out to be quite good..

Nope.. can't afford to have 2... so just used a lil thinking and do what everyone here does... the two face comes with the harvey head and the suit jacket... and I have a spare hot toys body + whit shirt + trousers. Tie is from the obama figure.

Turns out to be quite good..

you have an obama figure?

Back