Medicom Disney VCDs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A COMPLETE medicom collection? Near impossible. Pretty rare for someone to do that. But if you keep searching, you may find pieces here and there.

There are also items you will NEVER find. Trust me. I've been hunting for a long time for certain items and never found them on ebay.

I love these vinyl figures but got interested in them too late to start collecting them. I would want the entire set....lol. The ones that I would buy in a heart beat are the ones from Beauty and the Beast....especially the Beast, but I can't find him anywhere.

Rick

There are also items you will NEVER find. Trust me. I've been hunting for a long time for certain items and never found them on ebay.

What he said! I've been actively searching for years, and still haven't seen some of the items go up for sale. Also, it seems prices in the last year or so have skyrocketed, with some of the more rare (ie, old) vinyls going for $100-200!!

They are definitely some of my favorite pieces of Disney merch available, so all I gotta say is good luck! You'll need it ;)

I find the Tron Mickey VCD strangely tempting. I have a $50 gift card that I've been saving but I've been waiting for just the right piece.

I really want to get into these, but haven't gotten a chance yet. I definitely want to pick up the Buzz Lightyear one's soon and some of the more classic characters.

Just out of curiosity, which are the ones that are extremely rare?

I'd really like to get my hands on a Runaway Brain Mickey, the crouching version. The prices are insane however. Awesome looking piece though.

I recognize the scene that Woody is modeled after (scoffing at Buzz as Buzz prepares to "fly" around Andy's room) but I'm not a huge fan of the expression on his face. Otherwise I'd be all over that vinyl figure.

Some of those vinyl sculpts are pretty off such as Woody, but most of them are pretty amazing.

Yeah the Woody one is surprisingly weak. It's like the only one I've seen that doesn't look perfect.

Thanks to Captain EO's heads up. I went ahead and ordered it from sideshow using a $50 coupon. $22 is the best price I've ever paid for a medicom vinyl doll!

But I remember when they were all around $25-30 when I first started collecting these!

Gotcha. I keep hearing mixed things on SS's coupons / gift cards, how you can only use them for certain things, etc. So I haven't looked into using them as much.

Back