Medicom Darth Vader Version 2.0 RAH 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
camera tricks by Mr. Elljay or is the Medi 2.0 actually to scale?

8090915649_6dd038b2e8_b.jpg

That looks like the older ROTS medi vader; not the new ESB 2.0 vader, which should be taller.

Looks like this guy is sold out on Sideshows site....didn't even go to wait list...

It was there last night, but your right, no longer available. Wonder if there was a flood of sales after the revealing of SSC offering...LOL

Do any of the new medicom 2.0 version sabers light up light the UU Luke? Vaders? Mauls?

with the new Ht luke (slim body) maybe could be in scale...
this is my med roj vader with body and neck modified..now the problem on mine is only the wide with the others ss sw figures...but still perfect near the hT figures..
DSC01785.jpg

we must think too the sidesow figure are taller than the most ht figure...

with the new Ht luke (slim body) maybe could be in scale...
this is my med roj vader with body and neck modified..now the problem on mine is only the wide with the others ss sw figures...but still perfect near the hT figures..
DSC01785.jpg

we must think too the sidesow figure are taller than the most ht figure...

Straight on pic please of the Medi!

Well that ******in blows...
I had $74 in SS credit I was going to drop on him but was in no particular hurry...

Now its $300 again....lol....fuuuucccc

Talk to me owners.....

Am I going to feel like an a** hole if I spend $300 on this guy???

Yeah, i'm definitely getting this guy now to go with Luke. Just want it to hit GC first :)

Edit: never mind sold out! will have to locate.

Cool pics..

234627sgu97gsks23shshx.jpg
234801292zts11z19ftcvz.jpg

IMGP4369.JPG

234753wjb1izq6sspppj4a.jpg

Last edited:
Straight on pic please of the Medi!

how promised I post a pic in straight view of an old anh medicom vader with body modified..is not the size bugger me.. but the wide..Luke has a huuuge head
anyway I'am pretty happy with it now..I have this for 3 years and his suit is a perfect shape, no darkside curse syndrome on it...:yess:
DSC02033.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like the older ROTS medi vader; not the new ESB 2.0 vader, which should be taller.
Ahh I think you're right. My bad :slap
Yes the Vader 2.0 lights up, I have him, however the new maul 2.0 does not.
Since you have his guy, how'd does he compare, height wise to new and old SS figures??

Thanks for the pics. So he is definitelt taller than old Medi figures...so I guess now he's as tall as most other figures?

Back