Medicom Darth Vader Version 2.0 RAH 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So,...as I was saying....

are you just upset that no one has posted a review of this figure? or more pics?

if that's the case, no one has to post anything about this figure if they don't want to. we should always be grateful that someone actually took the time to say anything about a new figure or take pics even if they aren't the best professional looking pics. If you really want to know about this figure, take the plunge and buy it, simple as that. :huh

are you just upset that no one has posted a review of this figure? or more pics?

if that's the case, no one has to post anything about this figure if they don't want to. we should always be grateful that someone actually took the time to say anything about a new figure or take pics even if they aren't the best professional looking pics. If you really want to know about this figure, take the plunge and buy it, simple as that. :huh

:goodpost::exactly:

I just don't understand why someone has to ask or see pictures of the item so much. Pictures have been posted, pay the $330(shipping tax) or don't! I was glad I passed on this (it was ready to ship also) when my the droids (26) are taller it's best to pass.

Oh, my mind's made up, I won't be ordering this figure, but it's still nice to see good pics of it, side by sides, in-depth reviews... that kind of stuff is just fun to see and read, that's all. It's like the fabled Hurricane Vaders, I've yet to see a detailed, thorough review or good pics of it next to other figures. Everybody swears by them, but nobody post pics...
As for customizations, I just find it surprising that no one has taken the time or made the effort to customize one of these, it is such a good starting point.

Oh, my mind's made up, I won't be ordering this figure, but it's still nice to see good pics of it, side by sides, in-depth reviews... that kind of stuff is just fun to see and read, that's all. It's like the fabled Hurricane Vaders, I've yet to see a detailed, thorough review or good pics of it next to other figures. Everybody swears by them, but nobody post pics...
As for customizations, I just find it surprising that no one has taken the time or made the effort to customize one of these, it is such a good starting point.

Most of the time no pictures could just be not to many people have it or no time.

Well, when I look at the Medi Boba and SS Boba threads, it's filled to the brink with pictures. I'm guessing this figure flopped, which means I won't be getting it, because it doesn't flop without a reason.

Re-used helmet sculpt is just a serious NONO. Will get sideshow's offering if it ends up good. If not I can always get this one. It's not like it's going to bump in price any more. Overpriced as it is. :lol

I think we all love reviews...someone else having the figure and letting use know their thoughts on whether the figure in question is worth the $$$ is always great.

At the same time, it's obvious this figure hasn't been bought like crazy or rather by ppl not on internet toy forums besides what we've already seen. We can't help that so there's really no point of facemaker getting upset that a figure he possibly wants isn't catching the eyes of talented photographers/reviewers

Well, when I look at the Medi Boba and SS Boba threads, it's filled to the brink with pictures. I'm guessing this figure flopped, which means I won't be getting it, because it doesn't flop without a reason.

Re-used helmet sculpt is just a serious NONO. Will get sideshow's offering if it ends up good. If not I can always get this one. It's not like it's going to bump in price any more. Overpriced as it is. :lol

I think the main reason that it flopped was the price. I think more ppl would have bought it if the price was much lower. Plus throw in the fact that SS teased their version, many folks are going to wait to see the reveal of that guy before they really decide on this or that

Is this not technically Medicom Darth Vader 3.0?

I have the other 2. The sith one is pretty cool with the folded arms.

Maybe throwing down some change and getting this for xmas.

If find statements like this funny. What's to know really? It's a figure that's been out for years already except it talks now and has a light up saber..(and better sculpt)Otherwise same figure. So if you want a review look at the ROTJ version. And it's mostly this site, as i posted a review pages back from OSW and i think there's some on YT.

Not hard to find if you just LOOK.
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo.../637330-medicom-darth-vader-tm-ver-2-0-a.html

[ame]https://youtu.be/BLmR2MbpIpI[/ame][ame]https://youtu.be/UzsG04t1kf8[/ame]

Last edited:
Maybe throwing down some change and getting this for xmas.

If find statements like this funny. What's to know really? It's a figure that's been out for years already except it talks now and has a light up saber..(and better sculpt)Otherwise same figure. So if you want a review look at the ROTJ version. And it's mostly this site, as i posted a review pages back from OSW and i think there's some on YT.

Not hard to find if you just LOOK.
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo.../637330-medicom-darth-vader-tm-ver-2-0-a.html

https://youtu.be/BLmR2MbpIpIhttps://youtu.be/UzsG04t1kf8

Those vid's show me nothing I haven't seen yet. I've yet to see a properly futzed Medi :p.

camera tricks by Mr. Elljay or is the Medi 2.0 actually to scale?

8090915649_6dd038b2e8_b.jpg

Back