Medicom Darth Vader v1 Suit Issues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Darth Vader

Disney had nothing to do with BHC3 and that was as silly as the Daddy Day Care stuff.

the amusement park from BH3 was right in my old backyard. great america in santa clara, CA. what a great park that used to be before paramount took it over.

After a height adjustment and some padding, my Medi Vader is the only Medi figure I own that can hold its own next to my Hot Toys figs. I still really dig this guy, cant wait for the emp and throne.

IMG_1271.jpg

I love my Medi-Vader, but it is a stand-alone piece for me.
It just doesn't work with other figures due to the scale.

Mine works fins with the Medicom figures, for now in my temporary display I have ROTS Vader with the Sandtrooper and the ROTJ one with Stormtrooper and BHS. And they are quite ok.

Im getting an Ep III to go with my RAH Anakin. :)

I have the vader next to medi Storm, Sand and Shadow stormtrooper. They look ok to me. However, I find the Medi clone troopers are bigger...

I have tried TT body. The Medi leg extender fit well in the TT which makes it taller. But I just dunno how to mod the neck to fit the TT. Anyone?

I'm glad to have let this one go. Detail and quality was superb, but the height and mass factor made it an easy drop. Sideshow's dwarfs the Medicom one and in my eyes is the better buy.

I'm glad to have let this one go. Detail and quality was superb, but the height and mass factor made it an easy drop. Sideshow's dwarfs the Medicom one and in my eyes is the better buy.

Sideshow one is nice and I have it. But some say its too big. I like vader character and I will still keep the medi. :lsvader

I have both Medicom Vader versions, ROTJ and ROTS, and never had problems. I also had 2 Sideshow versions: one with a big problem (needed total replacement) and another one with a small problem (the replacement arrived with damaged lightsaber and chest box but kept parts from the old one so I guess was ok)... :rolleyes: Before having these problems with my SS Vader, I thought that would be my favorite 1/6 figure next to the HT Endoskeletons. I was wrong, SS Vader is tall indeed, it dwarfs all other 1/6 figures, getting closer to the size of a PF, and still not among my favorites.

I have both Medicom Vader versions, ROTJ and ROTS, and never had problems. I also had 2 Sideshow versions: one with a big problem (needed total replacement) and another one with a small problem (the replacement arrived with damaged lightsaber and chest box but kept parts from the old one so I guess was ok)... :rolleyes: Before having these problems with my SS Vader, I thought that would be my favorite 1/6 figure next to the HT Endoskeletons. I was wrong, SS Vader is tall indeed, it dwarfs all other 1/6 figures, getting closer to the size of a PF, and still not among my favorites.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Exaggerate much? :lol He's probably about an inch too tall max, and better suited to Sideshow's Star Wars characters than the Medicom Vader who's shorter than Sideshow's Luke.

Sorry to bump this old thread...but I just got Medi Vader ROTJ from awesome fellow freak and out of box he is actually taller than HT John Connor (HT stands are thicker)...what the hell? I didn't do anything to him and he was MISB. All this time I was expecting a midget!?

IMG_3050.JPG

Sorry to bump this old thread...but I just got Medi Vader ROTJ from awesome fellow freak and out of box he is actually taller than HT John Connor (HT stands are thicker)...what the hell? I didn't do anything to him and he was MISB. All this time I was expecting a midget!?

IMG_3050.JPG

For the love of all that's holy, futz that thing, please! :lol

lol...I think he looks ok though!

hehe, good thing I only have 1 SS figure (obi wan) - those damn things are too big (or maybe medi vader is too small) :lol

It's definitely the latter. :lol But as small as he is, he looks awesome once you futz him. You may wanna look into picking up some Medi Stormtroopers. They're shorter than him and look great flanking either side. ;)

It's definitely the latter. :lol But as small as he is, he looks awesome once you futz him. You may wanna look into picking up some Medi Stormtroopers. They're shorter than him and look great flanking either side. ;)

lol ok fine he is a shorty:lol...but man the reveal is so awesome. I was a super friggen noob and after futzen damn luke, next to him, I didn't realize i had some black "smears" on my hand and i touched vader's pale face...awesome right? Wiped him down but something just makes me feel very weird.

and storm troopers sounds like a very good idea...but don't encourage me lol :gah:

lol ok fine he is a shorty:lol...but man the reveal is so awesome. I was a super friggen noob and after futzen damn luke, next to him, I didn't realize i had some black "smears" on my hand and i touched vader's pale face...awesome right? Wiped him down but something just makes me feel very weird.

and storm troopers sounds like a very good idea...but don't encourage me lol :gah:

You might want to boil 'n' dip that breastplate to make it look less like a Sith bib as well.

Back