Medicom Darth Vader v1 Suit Issues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks awesome! what body is he on? Aldo did you do any other mods to the figure? that's the best I've seen the medi Vader before
Current Enterbay body with Rubber chest...only because it was handy and I didn't want to buy another body. It's got a Kotobukiya Dome from their First Vader release, modified Hasbro Cape, new chain. The 'Force Grip" hand I found in my box, cut from an old Applause Vader.

S.jpg
Excellent work mate!!! :clap :clap :clap :rock

You've captured the essence of Vader right there; great body / suit mod, imposing, his shapes & contours, & the helmet is brilliant.

I applaud great customizers like yourself, that are prepared to make the effort & see what can really be done with alternate existing parts out there, plus a few tricks & some technical know how - again, lovely work!! :cool:

I.jpg
:clap Love the look , pose, lighting; exactly what I want to see on my shelf when I add a Vader. :clap

I may not be a big Vader aficianado like some of the peeps on here, but I know what looks awesome, and this is full of it. With a bigger base I'd think this was a pic of a premium format of some sort.

Back