Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the majority of the people here realize that Maul is a quality figure with both pluses and minuses. For me to spend 150 dollars on a figure, it has to satisfy 3 criteria: 1.) be the best available version - by a HUGE degree, 2.) be a quality item, and 3.) be a major character I care about. So, Medi Maul qualifies for option 2 and 3, but the Sideshow is close to it for 100 to 80 less - and personally, since I already own SSC Maul, that's a savings of 150. Now, I have repented from my Medi hatin' ways. I have Yoda, ROTJ Vader, Boba, Jango, and a repainted Medi Sparrow - not to mention the Vader and Fett VCDs. But, all of those figures meet my 3 criteria. Most of the complaints here tend to be best expressed this way - "with the competition, Medi Maul has too many minor problems to beat out SSC Maul". But, I feel everyone can agree it's a quality figure.

I think the majority of the people here realize that Maul is a quality figure with both pluses and minuses. For me to spend 150 dollars on a figure, it has to satisfy 3 criteria: 1.) be the best available version - by a HUGE degree, 2.) be a quality item, and 3.) be a major character I care about. So, Medi Maul qualifies for option 2 and 3, but the Sideshow is close to it for 100 to 80 less - and personally, since I already own SSC Maul, that's a savings of 150. Now, I have repented from my Medi hatin' ways. I have Yoda, ROTJ Vader, Boba, Jango, and a repainted Medi Sparrow - not to mention the Vader and Fett VCDs. But, all of those figures meet my 3 criteria. Most of the complaints here tend to be best expressed this way - "with the competition, Medi Maul has too many minor problems to beat out SSC Maul". But, I feel everyone can agree it's a quality figure.
:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

I've said it before, on the price man, wait. You'll get one for $100 or less some day. Unless a Medi figure is SUPER limited, they DROP in price, be patient and wait it out.

Also, it's leaps and BOUNDS better than the SS one to me, but that's one of those "opinion" things that are subjective.

But again, to people who are cheap, like me, WAIT WAIT WAIT! DON'T BUY RETAIL! WAIT AND GET THEM FOR LESS! IT WILL HAPPEN, ALWAYS DOES! :chew:chew:chew

I'm 100% sure I want the Medicom Maul, but like others I'm going to wait for it to drop down in price a bit. I can't justify $140-150 for it, but I will spend $100 when they hit that mark. :cool:

hello everyone !!!!! this is my first post , i' m from argentina , and wanted to tell you that is a forum spectacular !!!, in a few days i would put my collection for the enjoyment !! last few weeks i received my darth maul medicom , for me is a masterpiece, there no doubt this ,already put with your partners boba and jango in my display !!!!!!!!! hello again , and i hope to enjoy as much time with you this pasion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chew:chew

hello everyone !!!!! this is my first post , i' m from argentina , and wanted to tell you that is a forum spectacular !!!, in a few days i would put my collection for the enjoyment !! last few weeks i received my darth maul medicom , for me is a masterpiece, there no doubt this ,already put with your partners boba and jango in my display !!!!!!!!! hello again , and i hope to enjoy as much time with you this pasion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chew:chew

yes indeed, this is a Forum spectacular...:lol

hello again everyone !!!!!! wanted to say that , i agree with many of you with the price of the toy , here in argentina , we have to price twice or more for this toys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , currently collecting both sideshow as medicom is very difficult , but worth the effort to have them !!!!!

hello again everyone !!!!!! wanted to say that , i agree with many of you with the price of the toy , here in argentina , we have to price twice or more for this toys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , currently collecting both sideshow as medicom is very difficult , but worth the effort to have them !!!!!

Welcome back. Take a valum.

He's like a freak combination of my positive energy combined with p!tu's unbridled excitement . . . :google

captain believe me , my energy exhsausted when i purchased these figures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja :monkey5:monkey5

I'm new here but here is my Darth Vader and Darth Maul medicom figures :) I had to knock out the background because my daughter was seconds from grabbing them both in a toodler crawl frenzy :)
darthsunitedsl1.jpg

Back