Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great photo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome :monkey5:monkey5

later this week, I hope to post some Maul verse Medicom Darth V and Medicom Luke S .

i dunno if i want to use the double bladed saber or the 2 halves so Maul is doing it 2 handed :)

Does anyone know any sites that sell 1:6th scale sci fi weapons like sabers and guns,.. My Medicom luke needs a gun and or another saber. I love the 2 handed saber look.

and thank you for the welcome.. i'll post more pics hopefully before the week is other. I love medicom and sideshow figures. :)

hello chavez !!!! i have mine a few weeks ago , and i can not stop looking at it !!!!!!!!!!! remember , when you have it , tell me !!:chew

001-5.jpg

007-4.jpg

019-3.jpg

FYI... now that Medicom Maul is here (and is now posed and displayed with my 1/6 SW figures), surgery on my 1/6 Hasbro Sith Speeder for my SSC Maul has begun! I'm going all-out... adding lights to the back and everything. Who knows when I'll have it finished, but I can't wait! :rock

FYI... now that Medicom Maul is here (and is now posed and displayed with my 1/6 SW figures), surgery on my 1/6 Hasbro Sith Speeder for my SSC Maul has begun! I'm going all-out... adding lights to the back and everything. Who knows when I'll have it finished, but I can't wait! :rock

Wow! That's one hell of a project. Cant wait to see it!

Lets see, if i can get my Medi- vader for 125, then Lets see if i can get Maul for around the same price :)
And now, once again, we play the waiting game...

Or hungry hungry hippoes. :D

I'm new here but here is my Darth Vader and Darth Maul medicom figures :) I had to knock out the background because my daughter was seconds from grabbing them both in a toodler crawl frenzy :)
darthsunitedsl1.jpg

VERY cool picture. Welcome, djwar76. :cool:

Back