Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cool, but when does your Medicom Darth Maul arrive :lol

oh-snap.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

Well I guess this would be the definitive Maul.But don't even try and say SS's 12" Maul is,cause it's not.:D

And yes that's my old Bust up top that I no longer own.:monkey2

Well I guess this would be the definitive Maul.But don't even try and say SS's 12" Maul is,cause it's not.:D

Ya, if they'd ever do that bust quality as a full 1:1 statue that'd be the coolest thing ever.

And no I won't say Sideshow's Maul is the definitive one, in my mind there is no definitive Maul figure out there, some nice ones, but none that I'd consider definitive because to me, definitive means no room for improvement and they all have room for improvement.

And no I won't say Sideshow's Maul is the definitive one, in my mind there is no definitive Maul figure out there, some nice ones, but none that I'd consider definitive because to me, definitive means no room for improvement and they all have room for improvement.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

But they're both rather good in their own ways, too! :rock

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

But they're both rather good in their own ways, too! :rock

Absolutely, I love them both for different things, I just can't look at either and think to myself, there's the "definitive" Darth Maul figure. Although, the first Hasbro 12" is pretty close to definitive.....must..keep..straight..face...:lol

lukevsmaulcj3.jpg

to me it would have been cool if withthe emp pal's last breath, he brought back the last true Sith lord to Figh Luke. To me Darth vader and Count Dooku were lost Jedi and any writer could use the past heroics of the jedi way to spare mercy on a foe. ..BUT Maul was Hate and Evil through and through :)

Shai Halud has been posting that animated .GIF of Michael Jackson eating popcorn (from the "Thriller" music video). :lol

ohh is that a good thing ? or is it implying my luke vs maul images are just really bad *L*

No! no! He's been posting it whenever he feels there is going to be a "board argument" (usually between diehard Medicom and Sideshow supporters). It's all in good fun! :duff

No worries. Those are cool pics you've shared, regardless of how anyone feels about the figures. :rock

Back