Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
argh! i wanna see more of maul! the people with good detective skills, please find more pics!!

DOOKU NEXT....PLEASE!! oh and han of course!

Wow, I'd be surprised if they charged as much for a non-armored figure.

I think its kind of funny how both of Medicom's last two exciting 1/6 scale announcements (Jango and Maul) have coincided with underwhelming SS pics (ANH Leia and Faramir.) I bet Medicom's loving that.

MaulFan said:
I'll be all over this like a fat kid on a cup cake!

Makes 2 of us my friend!! I already got a home run Maul figure in this scale from SS but I won't knock a second one from Medicom. I'm all about Maul.

nash said:
HELL YEAH!!! Just popped in to see this great news!

And one other thing to note, THOSE BOOTS LOOK FANTASTIC!!!! Thank God!

they appear a little small(narrow)..but better than the large SS ones...i think a cross between the two would be perfect. but we need better pics!

gotta get that Ewok

I have the feeling that Sideshow will totally leave the job of producing Ewoks and Chewbacca to Medicom.

Khev said:
Wow, I'd be surprised if they charged as much for a non-armored figure.

Nope SW license man $$$. it'll be 130 150$ depends on if LE or not though.(only the marvel character seems to be the 85$ to 99$ right now.)I'll pay it though to have the best 1/6 maul no doubt. :maul :maul

I'll pay the $130 for him. As I said I'm all about Maul so having two great Mauls is better than just one IMO. :maul

I'm more excited about Wicket.

I might consider the RAH Maul, but the only thing that particularly displeases me about the SST Maul is that darn Buck body. I may just replace it with a better body instead.

I've be wanting see an Anakin and OBI from ROTS for a while so I hope it happens. Also some ANH characters.

Well looks like i'll be getting wicket as well,The ol' lady saw him and loves it now i gotta get em.:rolleyes: :D

Unless they are in the pictures, the 3PO, Anakin, Padme et all are Kubricks. They made that annoucement over at either Rebelscum or Yakface a few days ago. I dunno though, the more I get into the SS lines and even Medi for that matter the less Im interested.

im guessing the ewok will be a VCD like yoda was.

Damn, if you don't call that a one-up, I don't know what is! Maul and an Ewok - a direct affront to Sideshow's dominance. I'm really enjoying the increasing intensity of this East-versus-West competition. For us picky SW freaks, this is bliss!

I'm all over that Maul and Ewok, like a pig in sh!+!

Please keep on posting pics, QQB!

Not to rain on the parade, but have these been approved? I am wondering if LFL would want two of the same character that close together. This seems a lil odd to me , and could have a very adverse effect on the Medicom Sideshow relationship I think.

Good question, about the politics and all. Medicom likes to throw brushback pitches at Sideshow once in a while. It keeps things interesting. :maul

Back