1/6 Medicom Dark Knight returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just ordered this :rock love my custom but the body looks great on this one so hopefully it'll work ou and it'll give me sme extra bits for my custom

this is my current one never did get round to modding this legs

DSC_0031.JPG

miller batman came in today, took the suit straight off, my god is it bad. I think i may need to get in touch with tony to get a new top as its a little baggy in the arms from the last body i had it on, heres a shot of him...the belt isn't accurate but i just love the work gustavo does, might see if he can do a more accurate one.

10505454_868851636459785_1580388582435513780_n.jpg

10636911_868851669793115_5523737088836401481_o.jpg

Just got mine, pleather suit sucks. To get a new one from Tony do I just pm him? Over all I dig it, I even like the cape and plastic belt. The suit pleather doesn't allow for any good posses though. THOSE THIGH MUSCLES ARE HUGE.

miller batman came in today, took the suit straight off, my god is it bad. I think i may need to get in touch with tony to get a new top as its a little baggy in the arms from the last body i had it on, heres a shot of him...the belt isn't accurate but i just love the work gustavo does, might see if he can do a more accurate one.

10505454_868851636459785_1580388582435513780_n.jpg

10636911_868851669793115_5523737088836401481_o.jpg

I think the wwe aggression body looks better than the medicom mate..

I think the wwe aggression body looks better than the medicom mate..

im a bit torn at the minute, i did like the aggression upperbody but i hated the lower legs being so thin, i never bother sculpting anything as its not my strong point, i may try and take the medicom body apart at some stage see if i can get the medicom legs with the aggression torso.

Here is how he looks currently all medicom body, liking it for now

DSC_0799.jpg

Agreed, that last pic looks perfect to me. It has that nice slouchy look plus that belt is sweet.

Can someone explain what, exactly, is so bad about the Medicom suit? It looks fine to me in the stock pictures I've seen. And in the Dark Knight Returns Batman's costume tended to look wrinkly and ill-fitting toward the end of the story anyway (compare the shot of him in costume in the first issue to the shots in issues 3 and 4--night and day difference in the costumes he wears.)

Very well done, is that the Logan25 head?

yeah, i got two from him a clean sculpt and a BD although it took him 9 months to ship it :/, Im liking the medicom sculpt at the minute with the medicom body. Logan's sculpts look a bit odd on medicom's body they need modding a little so they sit lower on the post i think.

yeah, i got two from him a clean sculpt and a BD although it took him 9 months to ship it :/, Im liking the medicom sculpt at the minute with the medicom body. Logan's sculpts look a bit odd on medicom's body they need modding a little so they sit lower on the post i think.

That's what I have heard too.... very slow...... Medicom does seems very clean, I do like it

Can someone explain what, exactly, is so bad about the Medicom suit? It looks fine to me in the stock pictures I've seen. And in the Dark Knight Returns Batman's costume tended to look wrinkly and ill-fitting toward the end of the story anyway (compare the shot of him in costume in the first issue to the shots in issues 3 and 4--night and day difference in the costumes he wears.)
It's like cheap pleather and seems like the slightest pose outside of standing would crack or rip the suit.

Sorry I'm too lazy. I only busted him out once because I need to make room. I'll try tomorrow, I'm off work.

OK here's some shots. I tried to get some close ups of the crappy pleather. This thing can barely spread it's legs, it looks like the pleather will burst at the seems. Such junk. I don't normally go through buying custom suits and all, but can't keep this. Contacted Tony, def gonna upgrade. I don't mind the cape honestly.
WaQH63W.jpg

WXhhTrb.jpg

JqUb8gx.jpg

bHql3Et.jpg

QcZDu0g.jpg

I dig the sculpt and body a lot though. Only other gripe is no weapons, nothing. Just fists. Kinda weak on that front, I'll be using some of SSC Bats batarangs with it.

How does he look next to other 1/6 figures? This guy needs to be tall.

I'm seeing what you mean about the costume now. The pleather just makes the figure look sort of cheap. They should have gone with a different material.

Back