Medicom Clonetroopers ep2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish they would have gone with long rifles for these guys. Now we need the a blue one and an olive green one to have the whole set of colored clones.

I really only planned on getting the white one to complete the evolution,but now that I see these,I'll be forced to get them all.I wonder if they'll ever do a Gree or Neyo??

On medi's site the yellow one is a japan SW celebration exclusive and will be limited.

STAR WARS (TM) CELEBRATION JAPAN
Memorial held items

Symbol of the Grand Army of the Republic
Project 1 / 6 & blister EXCLUSIVE!!

July 19, 2008 Release
Action Heroes No.403
RAH CLONETROOPER (TM) COMMANDER
(Attack of the Clones version)

That really sucks if that is how many they are going to make. It will Probably cost $300 to get one in the states if that is true and I have to get all of these.

Yeah looks like yellow is gonna be the chase. Damn guess i hope they make a green then.

Maybe they will let Sideshow import some of them. You would think they would make at least 1000 of each one.

This could be true no doubt! (but it still says 250 for the JAPAN celebration. If they make more for SS fine but i dunno)

LE 250

page-trooper.jpg

Doesn't it seem like Medicom is releasing way more figures than Sideshow nowadays?

I think they realize that Sideshow will be starting to make clones and troops so they are trying to get as much bang out their molds so that is why we are getting so many variants. It is interesting that they chose two figures Sideshow has already done to release.

The ONE Medicom figure I may have bought, and it's the lowest edition size they could possibly do...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Back