Medicom Clonetroopers ep2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I got a email from Sideshow today about them expecting the white clone.

For Love-0, I can verify that Jason is correct. I just pulled notice from my e-mail.

It's the standard "7 days left to cancel before it arrives at the Sideshow warehouse and you become the proud owner of it":lol

2881894745_bba56952ed_o.jpg

1/6計画リニューアル記念商品
Symbol of the Grand Army
of the Republic.

2008年10月4日発売予定
リアルアクションヒーローズ No.404
CLONE TROOPER(TM) CAPTAIN
(ATTACK OF THE CLONE version)

頒布価格¥17,640(税込)

原型製作 PERFECT-STUDIO

●全高約300mm
●待望のCAPTAIN versionをRAHで完全再現!
●BLASTER RIFLE(TM)付属!
●左右2種のグローブパーツ付属により
 多彩なアクションシーンの再現が可能!
●国内250pcs限定!
●フィギュアスタンド付属!

発売元/株式会社タカラトミー

(C) 2008 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved.

Limited to 250pcs in Japan, I wonder if Starwarsshop.com is gonna get 750pcs like they did for the yellow clone.

Actually I dont think it will be $170USD. The same thing happened with the yellow clone commander but Star Wars Shop.com was able to offer it for 129.99 and Im hoping that they are and would be able to offer us for the same price as the yellow commander. Because making it a 250pcs japanese exclusive is bound to drive the price higher by scalpers.

Clones rule.

2896854616_0e4b44e5da_b.jpg

2896010267_b872b06a8f_b.jpg

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3061/2896894238_30238e934b_b.jpg[img]

[img]https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3295/2896854828_98d6866dc8_b.jpg

2896852998_651412b54f_b.jpg

2896894238_30238e934b_b.jpg

Monk, if you read this, can you tell me where you got the rifle for your "white" clone? It doesn't look oversized like the Hasbro one. BTW, your pictures look great.

Chavez is back!!!

Hey what's up Kaz.

No,I'm not back yet.But,I will be back in full force once I get my money situation in order.

As you may or may not know I recently had to sell quite a few of my items due to finacial problems.I will of course,be getting them back,and getting caught up with these more recent figure's that are comming out.But that won't happen till after the new year.

Times are tough right now.:monkey2

Hey what's up Kaz.

No,I'm not back yet.But,I will be back in full force once I get my money situation in order.

As you may or may not know I recently had to sell quite a few of my items due to finacial problems.I will of course,be getting them back,and getting caught up with these more recent figure's that are comming out.But that won't happen till after the new year.

Times are tough right now.:monkey2

Sorry to hear that, I hope your able to get everything sorted out soon and join us back in the world of toy collecting.

I do agree, times are tough and its affecting everyone, everywhere.

This weekend I will have these 2 and Obi-Wan together. It will be the best-looking display so far to have them all together!

Check this out!

I checked my email today and I won the newsletter Clonetrooper Captain contest!!!

WOOT!!!

This will be my first Medicom figure EVER!!

Back