Medicom Clonetroopers ep2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elusive exclusive? I think not!

istockphoto_1885805_paint_brush_yellow.jpg

Anybody know what the deal is on the red Captain version? Couldn't find any info on it

No but i'm sure it's coming. (and i hope SWS gets it as it'll probably be cheaper there.)

Thanks, I love the look of these but want the red really. Hopefully they'll be some news soon

Been looking for this pic! Thanks for bringing it back up! Looking forward to the whites as well as the reds!

Last edited:
Does anyone know when these guys are coming out? The yellow Commanders are all over the place, but still no regular trooper. I'm getting way too impatient for these guys.

Like everyone else, I also can't wait for better colour ranks and especially the ARC troopers.

Forgive me if this is an ignorant question...but is that lip supposed to be on the bottom of the helmet where it meets the neck?

From what I can tell, they do have that lip around the neck in the film. I'm not sure exactly why, but it seems more prominent on the figure.

Forgive me if this is an ignorant question...but is that lip supposed to be on the bottom of the helmet where it meets the neck?

It's not ignorant at all. There's a company out of the Phillipines that makes SW helmets, and they maintain that such a lip is film-accurate. I think that the MR/eFX helms don't have that.

I wondered that myself. And the animated shows really exaggerate that detail.

Edit - looking at the movie, I would say that they are there, but the action figure really emphasizes it.

Last edited:
Back