Medicom : Blade of the Immortal - Manji

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some old pictures I have of manji...sorry they aren't great IMG_0813.jpgIMG_0811.jpg

Hahaha! Yeah they really make it stand out. I wish medi made more characters from the book, at least Rin

It's a shame there's so many good niche Mangas out there and hardly any of them get any good merch for them. Medicom was born to do this type of stuff. While Threezero did a good enough Guts, I still think the Medicom is more accurate.

Yeah I completely agree, when it comes to anime/manga figures medicom is tops. I passed on 3z guts because I was so happy with both medis.

I went ahead and got Manji. I'll have to squeeze him onto the Berserk shelf somehow. The damn Dragonslayers on the Medicom and Threezero take up so much room.

You probably made the right choice on passing on the TZ Guts, since literally every single person I've seen on here that got one of the second batch got a broken thumb off the mechanical hand.

Luckily mine wasn't like that and I got the first batch that came out. Skull Knight came with peeling paint and I sent it back. And they sent me back a new one, even thought I had wished they just repaired it since this one didn't come with strong joints. He's very top heavy and his ankles were weak on the second one. I had to stuff some folded duct tape in the ankles and now it's strong to stand on it's own. Threezero did a good enough job, but it's too much trouble for what they're worth to get one without issues.

I got it last night. It's quite nice, but his robe came with a busted wire. I'm not sure how to repair it.

I was able to fix the wire. I managed to find the exact gauge of wire needed at a art supply store down the street from my work.

DgWbN6a.jpg

T9czCxB.jpg

HqYBBTG.jpg

0D4MpxN.jpg

KvVsd8V.jpg

bBAyc6g.jpg

It doesn't feel nearly as fragile. The body is pretty sturdy compared to old Medicom bodies.

That's awesome. I have been trying to find one or wait until they make a Band of the Hawk version. The Knight of Skeleton looks amazing.

Last edited:
Back