Medicom : Blade of the Immortal - Manji

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love BBTS for their big bad toy prices. Even through a proxy you could probably get Manji for asround $320. When it comes to Japanese figures, BBTS has to be the most scumbag company out there when it comes to clearly trying to rip people off.

They're a business, so markups don't bug me so much in and of itself. What does bug me is their hording up truly rare figures like that and then jacking up the prices. That's the definition of scalping in my book.

They're a business, so markups don't bug me so much in and of itself. What does bug me is their hording up truly rare figures like that and then jacking up the prices. That's the definition of scalping in my book.

That and the amount they markup is insane, especially on Medicom stuff. They think they can get away with charging two hundred dollars more for some products and I think it is absolutely ridiculous.

And yeah in this case all they are doing is wasting the limited availability of Manji already. They are only hurting us by doing this.

I just got this guy today, it's my first and maybe only Medicom figure. I'm not much a photographer myself, but since there are very few pictures of him I'll try to do my best when I have some time to actually open him up.

O78MDp1.jpg

6BnGLCe.jpg

6M6UMCc.jpg

I just got this guy today, it's my first and maybe only Medicom figure. I'm not much a photographer myself, but since there are very few pictures of him I'll try to do my best when I have some time to actually open him up.

Is the price good? Evil-bay has one now for $240 shipped. Seems to be a very decent deal.

I got him from mandrake for 21,700 jpy, which was roughly £145 for me, which is around $220. I think my only real issue with the figure is his face is too docile, he needs his trademark smirk.

As for more pictures:
ADsxEgx.jpg

JPmtLYx.jpg

cGwf30Y.jpg

WvxXgaS.jpg

28NngJc.jpg

DxhInAh.jpg

eB7lWck.jpg

wYO2ANd.jpg

Sorry it seems since I'm still a new poster, a mod has to approve my posts, so the pictures I took last night are on the last page.

Thanks for the out of box pix. I agree with you. he does look too docile. Wish medi had add an alternative HS like they do with most of their anime/manga properties.

Was surprised to find that there are couple decent deals (compare to original price) on ebay atm on this figure.

I see mandrake has this for 15,000 JPY, 3,000 JPY cheaper then when I bought mine.

https://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-982933.html

Most unpopular exclusive ever?

You can get him for even cheaper than that so yeah I'm thinking this was Medicom's weakest exclusive, which is great for me since I'll probably pick him up soon.

Blade of the Immortal probably lacks mainstream appeal. It had an anime that was bad and ended early and other than that it's just a manga. Medicom probably couldn't sell all their exclusives in the end so the price plummeted.

Mandarake often charges excessive amount for shipping, and have to be the highest maintenance seller worldwide.

Kinda wished that happened to Darker then Black so I could nab the Hei figure, can't even find him for sale to balk at the price anymore.

Nah. I never see Hei go cheap...except when I got him :lol

I got him for $400, and I didn't care since I felt like I was never gonna be able to get my hands on it down the road. I guess I was wrong, but at the same time, I never wanted to take the risk of not having him. I hope he drops even more down in price so I can get another for next to nothing.

Back