Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a fun Dad :lol

I'm reading about the Annie RAH right now. Seems like she might be a Wonfest Summer Exclusive figure. Seems like she might be a bit of a hassle to get. Bah.

Anyway. Here are some new pics of Eren & Levi. They look pretty good there. Even the jackets don't look that bad :lol & I like that they actually made Levi shorter. Yay. The Medicom AoT line is looking really nice.

FIGURE-005110_13.jpg

FIGURE-005110_14.jpg

FIGURE-005110_15.jpg

FIGURE-005110_16.jpg

FIGURE-005110_17.jpg

FIGURE-005110_18.jpg

FIGURE-005110_19.jpg

Edit: Hmmm. Looking at it again, I'm not sure if Levi is shorter, or if it looks that way because he is behind Eren.

Those pics are awesome.

Pretty much the best looking AoT line. With the figma's coming in at 2nd. I don't think I've seen one mass produced AoT statue I reaaaaally like yet.

Do consider the possibilities of ending up with 4 flaking leather jackets in 5 years time.

Some may not mind without the jacket while some do.

yeah, that might be a problem i'm facing as well. :slap

So the RAH Annie Leonhardt is Wonderfest 2014 exclusive, curious to AmiAmi getting any stock? definitely want her with the other 3 too.

So the RAH Annie Leonhardt is Wonderfest 2014 exclusive, curious to AmiAmi getting any stock? definitely want her with the other 3 too.

AmiAmi does not get any exclusives in stock. Not only that, but Medicom exclusives themselves are fickle. Sometimes the sites that generally get the exclusives will get the Medicom ones, sometimes they don't.

Yeah looks like medicom is doing a great job with this line and seems to be doing alot of characters as well. Great for them and great for us collectors

The only concern would be the Pleather Jacket flacking off after 3 years.

I think only Erin character can be seen without the Jacket often in the show.

Since there's at least 4 characters been made, do take this into consideration if you're going for multiple purchase. I know many will buy more to customize other characters in the unit.

Yeah looks like medicom is doing a great job with this line and seems to be doing alot of characters as well. Great for them and great for us collectors

annie is an exclusive i believe at the recent toy show in japan. hopefully us in the states will be given a chance to get her.

Back