Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, this says it's a RAH, but looks like a statue to me.
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=DC639710#.U6yiem2wUUM

DC639710lg.jpg
Would they be re-issuing Levi with a base and different head before the first one comes out?

Okay, this says it's a RAH, but looks like a statue to me.
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=DC639710#.U6yiem2wUUM

View attachment 117115
Would they be re-issuing Levi with a base and different head before the first one comes out?

No someone definitely messed up and used the wrong picture for the item. That's the Brave-act statue…oddly, they have that item on their website as well…

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=SEN88622

Maybe I should have ordered from that link when it was $109.99 :lol

It's $294.99 now. Picture is wrong, but I wonder if they would have honoured the order & sent the Medicom figure?

Cheers. If I knew I was guaranteed one for sure if I ordered from any of them, I think I might go for it. But I'm not super familiar with any of those places. Maybe nice back ups if I don't manage to get one elsewhere.

Just ordered an Annie off Westfield Comics, with the coupon code - came out to $290.69 shipped. Thank you Devainne!

Saw the Annie off of the new Previews and they had her for $389.99.

Also, being new to AmiAmi, I see that they still have the 1st production Mikasa. Is that an error on AmiAmi's end, like they tend to oversell? I remember they were sold out of the 1st production Mikasa's when I was looking for them a few weeks back. Also, how much is shipping usually for AmiAmi? Thanks!

I don't know if it's an error that the 1st production Mikasa is still available at Amiami, but my guess is that it is available. As for shipping, Amiami have a shipping rates chart here:

https://www.amiami.com/top/page/t/faq2.html

If I remember correctly, I think my previous Medicom RAH figures were between the 1.3kg - 1.7kg shipping category. I don't know if it will be the same for Mikasa, but I'm guessing it will be around that. I'm guessing somewhere from 2kg & under. It could totally be different for Mikasa though. I think Amiami will know when they get the figure in stock.

/

Since I read upfront payment wasn't needed at Westfield Comics, I decided to try to lock in an order there while still looking around for another place for Annie (I'm not against getting a 2nd Annie if I can), but the calculated shipping for me from Westfield Comics is $134 .....
smilielol5.gif

Get outta here with that. Even my 1/4 scale statue from Sideshow Collectibles didn't cost that much to ship to me.

Westfield Comics might be a cool place to order Annie for you US peeps though.

Since I read upfront payment wasn't needed at Westfield Comics, I decided to try to lock in an order there while still looking around for another place for Annie (I'm not against getting a 2nd Annie if I can), but the calculated shipping for me from Westfield Comics is $134 .....
smilielol5.gif

Get outta here with that. Even my 1/4 scale statue from Sideshow Collectibles didn't cost that much to ship to me.

Westfield Comics might be a cool place to order Annie for you US peeps though.

Damn $134 for shipping? I thought mine was bad at 60$ shipping x.x

Also found another site selling her ;p

https://biginjap.com/en/pvc-figures/9963-shingeki-no-kyojin-rah-annie-leonhart-ltd.html

Seems their pre order slots have been filled for now.

That's where I pre ordered from. Paid immediately via PayPal which was around $353.21US shipped. That's a crazy price for this, but what's a guy supposed to do? I think not having her, & having the others would annoy me. What would annoy me more if she got a regular release & I already paid this silly amount for her :lol

When I placed my order, I think she sold out right after, so I might try to order her once more from somewhere else, in case BiJ can't supply their Annie pre orders fully, seeing as it seems I was the last, or near the last to order her from there today.

Damn that was fast lol When i first looked at the link they werent full. GG XD

And I feel the same way there. Got all the others preordered and if I dont have annie just going to feel incomplete and would irritate me that others have her but I didn't get her when i had the chance. I really hope they dont do a regular release....spent around 370 AUD for her >_>.... I would honestly have a cry if that happened.

I was going to get mine at Yokatta but they too had all their slots filled. Just really hope the one I paid for is the legit thing and not a cheap repoduction of it z.z

I actually thought Annie would sell out faster at BiJ (like within minutes). Cool for me (if they can supply my pre order) that it didn't. I think pre order was already up at BiJ for an hour or so, before I even knew about it.

I don't think I want anymore Medicom AoT figures being made as exclusives. What a hassle :lol

Where did you order from Devainne?

I swear to god if they make more exclusives I will not be a happy chap. =_=;

Westfield since it was my cheapest option, other than Yokatta, including the shipping. I honestly dont mind waiting the extra months just to save money. But just worried the amount of orders they are accepting when its only limited to 600. I would have though they too would also have their preorder slots filled. But then again not many people know of it x.x

It's not the waiting, but their ability to fulfill pre orders that might concern me. I think if I placed a pre order at Westfield, I'd still be looking around. But that's me :lol

I'm being overly paranoid maybe :lol

I read Midtown Comics is fairly confident they have a sufficient amount of Annies coming in. So I'm guessing it might be the same for Westfield.

& $390US at Nakama? :thud:

Anybody know if the whole 600 (is that really the edition size?) will be available in July? I'm thinking only a fraction of that will be available immediately at the Wonder Festival, while the rest of the pre orders will be fulfilled at a later date, similar to the Armin figma situation. Or are all the Annies available right away?

Yeah my friend emailed Midtown asking how much stock they will have of her and this was their reply

"We cannot provide that number to our customers. There should be a sufficient amount for ordering."

So guessing with Westfield it will be the same. Thank goodness x.x The amount of sites selling them though makes me feel like their is more then 600 lol.
Though I agree with you with how only a limited number will be at the Wonder Fest the rest distributed to many online stores/shops

Back