Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Anakin ep3

Thanks
I figured as much Centro, just wanted to be sure Medi wasn't any different.

If you could take this sculpt and put it on a TrueType body, it would be a lot better than the sculpt SS released. Looks nothing like Hayden at all. And what's up with his lipstick?

If you could take this sculpt and put it on a TrueType body, it would be a lot better than the sculpt SS released. Looks nothing like Hayden at all. And what's up with his lipstick?

Like I said before...DRAG QUEEEEEN!

how do you remove the plastic belt?

On the Medicom Anakin?
You have to use a little force. Grab the lip of the part that you can grab (on the back) and pull (where it connects). You can lift it up a little before pulling to see how it attaches. Which just looks like a piece of rectangular palstic that clips into the other part.
I may try and take the saber clip off next so I can swap it onto the SSC belt.

0109001214.jpg

On the Medicom Anakin?
You have to use a little force. Grab the lip of the part that you can grab (on the back) and pull (where it connects). You can lift it up a little before pulling to see how it attaches. Which just looks like a piece of rectangular palstic that clips into the other part.
I may try and take the saber clip off next so I can swap it onto the SSC belt.

0109001214.jpg

thanks for the tip JODA :joy

This is a very nice 1/6 figure. I'm not even a big fan of the prequels or Anakin for that matter, but I still want to have one.

you know what the more i see this figure the more i see the possibilities.
quick resculpt of the hair or fake hair,new paint job and i think this could be a really kick a$% anakin.
the sculpt has got that peed off look down!

Just curious. How does the Medicom Anakin look like standing next to Sideshow Vader?

Last edited:

Too short. I dont use the stand for Vader so that would help some. I would say he is somewhere in between Anakin and Luke in terms of height. Closer to Luke

going to guess that medicom's vader and medicoms anakin are on the same body ( height-wise)
so here is a pic of medi's Vader standing next to Sideshow's vader.

MS.jpg

It's one of maulfan's pics.

how come there are no more pics. For some reason there simply isn't a lot of pics of this guy...strange.

Back