Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Anakin ep3

That said though, if you can snag the Sideshow Anakin for below MSRP, he's a decent figure too.

Yeah I know it is, but he looks too much like a drag queen. I just can't bear to have Darth Vader look like he once was a drag queen.

Yeah I know it is, but he looks too much like a drag queen. I just can't bear to have Darth Vader look like he once was a drag queen.

A problem easily fixed with a decent repaint. I didn't see the drag queen aspect in the Sith Apprentice Anakin though.

Yeah the SSC Sith version looks great,The standard version did need an eyebrow pluck & repaint of the lips

This figure is about 100 times better than sideshows.

This figure is about 100 times better than sideshows.

Well thats a matter of opinion...the image on the previous page is certainly good, but I personally don't like the scaling of the medi figures, I own 4 and 3 are back in the boxes. I do like the scowl better & it does look killer in the SSC robes, but it just doesn't fit in my collection. Congrats to anyone that's got it & enjoying it though.

PS the Medi's when 1st released go for $300-350AU here, I think Hot toys offers better quality & more detail for less $$$$

Here is a pic with SSC Robe and belt

0105001921.jpg

Who are some favorite repainters of you guys?? Looking to get a repaint done on the head.

Thanks Shocktrooper! I'm very happy with it so far.

Here is a pic with SSC Robe and belt

0105001921.jpg

Who are some favorite repainters of you guys?? Looking to get a repaint done on the head.

Go with Small Studios for the repaint.

I've heard good things about him. Maybe I'll shoot him a PM. Anything special with removing Medicom head's??

Back