Medicom Amazing Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shoulders break yet?

Ha. No, he's doing just fine. I'm still trying to figure out how to upload photos through Photobucket. I did a short photo shoot yesterday highlighting raised arm poses and the loose mask I created.

I'll give it another go after work tonight.

Ha. No, he's doing just fine. I'm still trying to figure out how to upload photos through Photobucket. I did a short photo shoot yesterday highlighting raised arm poses and the loose mask I created.

i use photobucket buddy , only just got my head round it though but if ya need help ill give it a go

Let me know if you need some help, ready for some spidey pics!

Thanks guys. I may need a quick walkthrough later.

I've been trying to upload using my phone but I'm going to try the laptop later tonight.

So having decided that I need a Spidey in my collection and after reading all the back and forth discussions between this version and the Hot Toys version I have decided that this version wins it for me and I'm now hunting him down.

So basically I have seen him on eBay but is that the only place he is still available at? Thanks guys.

So having decided that I need a Spidey in my collection and after reading all the back and forth discussions between this version and the Hot Toys version I have decided that this version wins it for me and I'm now hunting him down.

So basically I have seen him on eBay but is that the only place he is still available at? Thanks guys.

It's a tough choice as they both have their strengths and weaknesses
I see amazon has one for $191 shipped, good luck

cf448dbf59ac766d230679e8cb08cd27.jpg

1198a773a2375d4855d92ab558be7284.jpg

Too bad they weren't more equal in size, the medi needs that kick *** HT suit to be perfect. medi definitely got Garfield's frame down and their head looks great, but jesus christ, that suit is god awful, theres no way to spin it.

Too bad they weren't more equal in size, the medi needs that kick *** HT suit to be perfect. medi definitely got Garfield's frame down and their head looks great, but jesus christ, that suit is god awful, theres no way to spin it.

I didn't think the medi suit was that bad until I got the ht version, which is in a different class
but, on the flip side of it, ht's body is small, lacks any muscle, and is not well engineered(havings to brace the shoulder to pose it)

I wish the medi body had the ht suit on it, would be perfect

the spiderman 3 black suit is the best of all of them, imo (even though it isn't an amazing spidey suit)

Last edited:

Thanks for the info buddy. :hi5:

Unfortunately for the moment I have had to put Spidey on the back burner as I'm close to getting a Michael Myers '78 for myself so all my funds will be going on him.

I may as well now wait for the ASM2 figure. :lol

Thanks for the info buddy. :hi5:

Unfortunately for the moment I have had to put Spidey on the back burner as I'm close to getting a Michael Myers '78 for myself so all my funds will be going on him.

I may as well now wait for the ASM2 figure. :lol

Any pics of the Myers? I was thinking of getting into the horror
Saw a penny wise but cost $1000s:panic:

Any pics of the Myers? I was thinking of getting into the horror
Saw a penny wise but cost $1000s:panic:

Not yet buddy. I'm currently negotiating with the guy so I should have him before the years is out.

Keep an eye on the Night HE cam home thread and yes those prices are insane. :thud:

Last edited:
Back