Medicom Amazing Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except HT's have probably already made their money on this release and aren't likely to feel any impact from these opinions

Therefore the competition may not deliver anything as far quality on future products is concerned

There is a possibility that I am talking out of my backside though

We can only hope they take notice

I've got to work on my posing and lighting

63289c753c675c672c40ec466e8cd996.jpg

Last edited:
First off, I should go to jail as I STOLE these poses from clipperking
I wanted to see what it looked like with the medi version
And I added a couple pics of something the ht version cannot pull off(at least with shoulders intact)
368cd9b5dfa147ae399a88dbc0c7d24d.jpg

fba5de148c0a50f72dbbb5f281d40bb4.jpg

6ba76920a845414cd5b2316f755a2c7c.jpg

69b849d7ffd26cdaa6b2ca16b6f4251f.jpg

Alright, cause of the HT shoulder issue gotta go Medi. Wheres the best price at? (I'm not new to Medicom, i enjoy their offerings i was just holding out for a superior HT figure. Who knew?) I coulda got this guy at hlj.com for like 120 months ago but waited for HT.

Alright, cause of the HT shoulder issue gotta go Medi. Wheres the best price at? (I'm not new to Medicom, i enjoy their offerings i was just holding out for a superior HT figure. Who knew?) I coulda got this guy at hlj.com for like 120 months ago but waited for HT.

You can still get it from amiami at around 140usd depending on exchange rates. https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-KAI-3966&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Damazing+spider%24pagemax%3D20%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Glad to see this figure getting the attention it deserves, got it a few months back & still 1 of my fav Spidey figure.

I'm still thinking whether I should keep my HT preorder....kinda disappointing to know that it has so many problems and a very under whelming Andrew Garfield head sculpt.

That's a decent price. I thought about picking one up to swap the HT suit over to this body but I'm sure it would require a lot more modding than I want to do. Especially if I want to keep the swapping head mechanism. Seems like a lot of money for just the body but it does make the suit look great. Decisions decisions.

You can still get it from amiami at around 140usd depending on exchange rates. https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-KAI-3966&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Damazing+spider%24pagemax%3D20%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Glad to see this figure getting the attention it deserves, got it a few months back & still 1 of my fav Spidey figure.

I'm still thinking whether I should keep my HT preorder....kinda disappointing to know that it has so many problems and a very under whelming Andrew Garfield head sculpt.
damn, that's a good price
Comes out to $140, I paid 180
Thinking about buying one more to store, just in case

BBTS has 4 left for the low, low price of $244. :horror

Also, amiami is backordered

Lol, found one on amazon for 185 shipped

I'm new to the fig scene and am wrapping my head around values
Seems like these figs lose value over time, I might have made a mistake buying an extra hulk to hold onto for a few years, to sell at a profit
But, this fig might be the exception
Competitors are putting out a broken product and this is limited to 1500 pieces
Might go up in value in a few years

That's a decent price. I thought about picking one up to swap the HT suit over to this body but I'm sure it would require a lot more modding than I want to do. Especially if I want to keep the swapping head mechanism. Seems like a lot of money for just the body but it does make the suit look great. Decisions decisions.

I doubt it would be possible to swap the HT suit over to the MEDI body. The difference in scale is too great and the HT is too well fitted.

You're probably right but if I get a wild hair I may try it anyway.

I considered it as well but the arms and legs on the suit are WAY too short for the Medi. It'd look like his suit shrunk in the dryer.

I think the sleeves are even too short for the HT body. I don't like having the wrist pegs exposed when I pose his hands. I try pulling the sleeves down but they slide right back into place. Ugh.

I considered it as well but the arms and legs on the suit are WAY too short for the Medi. It'd look like his suit shrunk in the dryer.

I think the sleeves are even too short for the HT body. I don't like having the wrist pegs exposed when I pose his hands. I try pulling the sleeves down but they slide right back into place. Ugh.
shoulders break yet?

Has anyone swapped the eyes between the medi and the Hot Toys HS?

Or does anyone know if they are the same size?

Last edited:
if you could take all the strong points from each figure and make the height somewhere in between you'd have one awesome spidey figure , hot toys outfit , boots , hands , headsculpt and all round presentation mixed with the medicom body sculpt , tougher joints , articulation , eyes and the price . that'd be a beast !!!!

Back