Medicom Amazing Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>Hey guys,

I am trying to get my hands on a Medicom Amazing Spider-Man figure (not the movie one), as seen here : https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=4309&utm_source=search0109 I found a couple on eBay but I was wondering if anyone knew of any online shops that would still have it in stock? Thanks!

Good luck with that....

Those on eBay are a bit on the expensive side but I think I'll bite. Thanks guys for your help.

It's an awesome figure! My one:

watermark.php

Also see if you can find pics by Edwint - those pics are fantastic, great spidey poses and really pushed me to get this figure.

It's an awesome figure! My one:

watermark.php

Also see if you can find pics by Edwint - those pics are fantastic, great spidey poses and really pushed me to get this figure.

Yeah, I want to use that figure for a sort of wall presentation I'm currently working on that will include a small Romita image on translucent paper and a couple of other SM collectibles. I thought that particular figure represented better the SM I knew as a kid, and was extremely poseable as well.

Advance warning. the comic spidey is made of that awful japanese red plasic, and is somewhat brittle. Be VERY GENTLE with him once you get one.

Alright, thanks a lot. I'm planning on posing it once, and leaving it as is after that so I should be fine.

ALMOST got one on eBay last night. Got owned by somebody that bid on it at the very last second by a mere $2.50. I would've gotten it for $125.00 US, which would've been a great deal. Can't find any other on eBay as of right now :mad:

The hell with it. I'll just acquire the other figure from the movie, which looks to be very good as well. And I can get that for a lower price too.

ALMOST got one on eBay last night. Got owned by somebody that bid on it at the very last second by a mere $2.50. I would've gotten it for $125.00 US, which would've been a great deal. Can't find any other on eBay as of right now :mad:

The hell with it. I'll just acquire the other figure from the movie, which looks to be very good as well. And I can get that for a lower price too.

I recommend www.auctionsniper.com ftw

Before I commit to the Medicom SM 3 figure (movie version, red & blue costume), I'd like to ask you guys: is that figure currently the best poseable SM available? Is Hot Toys planning its own version? Or am I pretty safe with the Medicom?

Because once I install it on my wall display (it will be glued), there's no turning back...

Before I commit to the Medicom SM 3 figure (movie version, red & blue costume), I'd like to ask you guys: is that figure currently the best poseable SM available? Is Hot Toys planning its own version? Or am I pretty safe with the Medicom?

Because once I install it on my wall display (it will be glued), there's no turning back...

Unfortunately its the nature of the collectors business that a product is revised, relaunched etc, SM4 - 5 comes out expect Medicom or HT to produce something, whether its as wow as SM2 / Comic who knows, TBH Im hoping SM4 sees Robert Downey sorting Spidey out with a new suit as Iron Spidey is a 1/6th must !

My SM2 arrived this morn btw

3632411829_c86fc1a897_b.jpg

Last edited:
I seriously expect hot toys to pick up the license for spiderman 4, they've got wolverine in the works, so i expect they'll pick up the much more commercially viable spiderman license, so i'd hold fire on the spiderman if you want the best available, i mean hot toys are on a roll now, imagine how good they'll be when spiderman 4 comes out, possibly dx version with both parker and spiderman costumes in one.

Alright, maybe I'll wait then. But I was asking this question considering what's currently available. I can't wait forever either because I want this presentation to take form eventually. I think the Medicom looks pretty damn good already, but of course if Hot Toys ever makes one, it'll probably trump it. Thanks guys.

Back