Medicom 4-LOM 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here he is.

2d95529a2de900f8bd057535883d01c3.jpg

4lom-1.jpg

How do you feel he looks in-hand? This pic just teases how awesome it will be once SS does the whole set! :yess:

How do you feel he looks in-hand? This pic just teases how awesome it will be once SS does the whole set! :yess:

I like how there 4-Lom is but it just isn't worth the price....which is how I feel with all of the medicom figures. I cant wait till SSC does Dangar and 4-Lom and they better end up doing them and not switch gears to other figures. But at least I get my favorite character Bossk :yess:

I think he looks nice. Much better than the hasbro 12 inch one. I have both. I know it was an expensive figure but I really like the character.

I think he looks nice. Much better than the hasbro 12 inch one. I have both. I know it was an expensive figure but I really like the character.

Looks great, I will go ahead and pick this up...one thing I can say is it looks better then their proto images, seems to have good detail.
Thanks for the pics.

I grabbed the Medi Fett off ebay for $80. Hope to do the same with this guy. :yess:

I took a few more pics. In no way trying to convince people to buy. Just posting pics for the thread. Again, I think its a nice figure.

bountyhunters-1.jpg

bh4.jpg

bh34lom.jpg

And it gets me a little closer to this.........

bhscreenshot.jpg

Articulation is basically as he stands there, my tc-14 can't move his upper legs more than half a cm back or fourth, ankles about 1/4 a cm around, no elbow articulation. Good waist articulation

I like how the 4-lom looks and given that the ssc one may never happen (chogokin perhaps) this with the neck shortened may be a good catch. Too expensive for me to justify though haha

Tons of articulation. Ball jointed head. Shoulders, swivel just below shoulders, wrists have ball joint, waist ball joint/swivel, leg swivel, knees swivel and ball jointed ankles.

Is there any way he can shoulder his rifle or hold it in a meaningful way? Is the upper leg movement range as limited as I said about tc-14?
Gotta keep an eye out for him on sale or something!

No he can't hold rifle due to hand mold. His upper legs move just fine. I'm ok with how he holds the rifle though. Glad I got this out for pics. I like it more now that I see more detail. The paint apps are good. I especially like the two sharp pointed antennae Potruding from his face.

Tons of articulation. Ball jointed head. Shoulders, swivel just below shoulders, wrists have ball joint, waist ball joint/swivel, leg swivel, knees swivel and ball jointed ankles.

Ah do the hokey pokey... Knees bend, arms stretch, rah, rah, rah! :banana

Sorry, couldn't resist it. :monkey3

You got any pics demonstrating the "tons" of articulation? Thank You!

hmm.. might be officially on my list - could mod the elbows to be articulated and shorten the neck, then weather him more and he would be definitive (as far as I'd want)

Crap, I do have a sore spot in the heart for junkyard looking droids

Just got a good deal on this figure :yess: can't wait to have a play around with the weathering and neck length (can't tell if its still like the sdcc '11 proto and needs shortened or not)

Back