Medicom 4-LOM 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, now the giraffe neck is gone and his paint matches the screen better, I think medicom did a really good job with the sculpt, looks bang on, especially the weird organic-metal head. Still need to photo the 2 plumbing parts I used for the new neck joint some time.

Flosi, i got this on a 20% sale but it was still a bit steep, had to convince myself of my droid love and repaint powers before biting the bullet. Still hit myself I didn't buy the factory second one I saw on ebay months ago :slap super cheap with no box or gun.

Anybody seen a better price than amazon? Hoping to pick one up now that I have the big three. (Boba, Bossk, and 88)

Wow, the factory apps look like *** and your repaint is astounding!

I'm frustrated, I've always liked 4-LOM as a background character, wish there was a better alternative than the Hasbro version or the overpriced Medi, which, now that I've seen what you've done, no way I'd be happy with it without major mods.

Good work!!! :clap

Finally found a decent deal on this guy. $172.72 shipped from HLJ. Should be here in about a week.

He is a cool droid - I know they only did 4-lom to squeeze out more ¥¥¥ from the c3po investment, but I hope they do a death star droid or CZ-3 from ANH. Unfortunately every part of them would have to be resculpted which means unlikely lol

I'd love a death star droid, but not from Medi... If there's any truth to the speculation that Hot Toys is angling to take over Medi's Asia license, I bet they'll be cranking out SW like they are now with Iron Man and Avengers.

That would be cool. But I reckon to HT a death star droid would be the equivilent of that policeman that asks who the hell Cap. america is, being released under the Avengers :lol

Last edited:
That's a repaint!!! That's stunning work Mortifactor.

Thanks so much for the info on how you did the repaint. Very, very awesome!!!

Thanks! If you want exact specifics (if you wanna have a go also), just ask as I can still remember it all pretty much :lol fairly simple, hardest part was colour matching

argh the price of this is really coming down and im so tempted but just not sure!!!!

Price coming down....where? :dunno

eBay and amazon has this around the £100 mark which is about £50 less than it started ( at least ). I'm in the uk as well to explain

Which means if Ssc ever made him he'll be at least that. More probably with the way prices are raising at retail.

Amazon has them for $99.99 and free shipping. Just grabbed one. If you count $12 which would be a normal shipping charge I just got him for $88. Worth it for that. Also BBTS has them on clearance for $135 with I think $10 shipping.

I grabbed the last $99.99 one the other day. For those that have this figure, would you say he fits in with the SSC bounty hunters, like Boba Fett and Bossk? I know the Medi figures are of smaller scale, and that was my only hesitation when ordering. I can't seem to find any comparison shots of him with anything other than IG-88 and the oversized Hasbro Zuckuss.

Back