Medicom 4-LOM 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres just nothing out there on this medi that makes me want to pay hundreds to replace my Hasbro. :dunno

Yes, please take note that while we DO want 4-LOM, we don't want to sell our kidneys or sacrifice the grocery money to be able to buy him. :monkey2

Saw him in person, and the only difference between Hasbro is the articulation, which honestly, for a droid, doesn't matter so much.

But articulation wise, imagine a medicom c-3po - thats it, very very limited, I'd wanna pose him with his rifle shouldered personally, always thought he looked cool despite being in IG-88's shadow! Now if medicom did a death star droid or a cz-3.. even at kidney prices.. I'd have to consider it

I'm very excited to see the new C3PO, this could be the articulation we're looking for...

I think there should be a prize for the first person to fess up and post in hand pictures

But articulation wise, imagine a medicom c-3po - thats it, very very limited, I'd wanna pose him with his rifle shouldered personally, always thought he looked cool despite being in IG-88's shadow! Now if medicom did a death star droid or a cz-3.. even at kidney prices.. I'd have to consider it

Death star droid would be a must for me. It was the first figure I ever got from Kenner.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I saw this the other day when I bought the Republic Clone Captain,Battle Droids 2 pack and Commander Bacara at Newbury Comics in Norwood.
It looked like it was marked down but no one was biting on it.
I saw it an laughed at how bad it looked,in hand it's cheesy.

Still no in hand pics? LOL

ac4lomfront.jpg
:monkey3

I saw this again at my comic store yesterday. I just can't justify that ridiculous price. It really looks and feels like a 60-80 dollar figure.

Sent from my little pocket-machine using Tapatalk

Back