Medi + DX = Medix :: [Medix 2.0 Batman p.72]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medi + DX = Medix

hmm I shorten the pegs and it does nothing to help shorten the gap as the joint itself is the part that prevents the gap from closing up
:borg:

Where did you cut it at? I would say cut at the end connected to the ball, and re glue it. But honestly it's too much work for some stinking joints.

looking killer so far mate :hi5: can't wait to see more progresses from you :)

No doubt - thanks again bud. :hi5:

Looks bloody fantastic man.

That looks freaking impressive!!

So awesome! :rock

like McyD's "I'm Lovin' it!" (i don't care how dorky that sounds :lol)

but it looks great man! can't wait to see it fully completed!

Thanks guys!

fantastic...
damn great neck.
thx for this thread giving me the idea =)

Hey Pennyworth great job! I gace two questions though: are those DX shoulder pads or medicine shoulder pads? Also how was it trying to get the shirt on? With the molded ABS I'd imagine its a struggle to get the shirt on.

Considering that the abs look leaky I assume it's the rubber abs he has?

Super job so far pennyworth

fantastic...

Cheers fellas!

Hey Pennyworth great job! I gace two questions though: are those DX shoulder pads or medicine shoulder pads? Also how was it trying to get the shirt on? With the molded ABS I'd imagine its a struggle to get the shirt on.

Thanks San. Those are the HT shoulder pads. And Geil is right - early batch abs, so no problems...at least with getting them on.

Considering that the abs look leaky I assume it's the rubber abs he has?

Good eye Jeff. ;)
Used my older DX body for this project. If the abs continue to be a problem, I can always harvest my DCD DX...we'll see.

Yes to no!!! One DX sacrifice is enough!!!! They have suffered enough

:lol - yeah, my intention is to leave things the way they are.

The abs had slowed down with the leaking on my 1st DX so I figured I might be in the clear. And, I am using the Medi body wth the stretchy undersuit thing on beneath the armor so I figured that could only help. But alas, the rubber continues to show a slickness that's all too familar. :slap

I would prefer to keep my DCD DX intact so I'm standing pat for a while....:wink1:

Have you tried painting the abs or anything like that, to cover the oil, or whatever it is?

No painting or anything. Just put some paper towel under the abs which seemed to help.....but who knows.... :dunno

Back