Medi + DX = Medix :: [Medix 2.0 Batman p.72]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thrustmaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Medix Dark Knight Batman Figure

tdk-batman.png

medixdark.png

47493_145556458814071_100000791535647_197245_1080204_n.jpg

medixxx.png

medixxx13.png

So here it is, planned so long to do this, but recently got the parts I needed. It's still an early WIP, so don't be to hard with me ^^

I've mixed the Medi TDK and Hot Toys Batman DX together: Medi head, Medi neck, HT chest, HT upper body armour, Medi legs, Medi boots ... and Medi arms :horror:D

It was much harder to do this then I thought. Cutting here, pushing there and cut again there, push here and cut my fingers, So I need a break now from this to heal my fingers =(

quick update of the body

bat-medi-dx-body.png

another update:
medix.png

medix4.png

Last edited:
Re: Medi + DX = Medix

whoah so many posts in such a short time, thanks guys a lot! :)

Will do some more shots when I've worked a bit more on it :)

@Evilface: Nope it's the medi body. Actually I hate that body so much, the arms break sooo easy :monkey3 but still it's thinner then the Hot Toys body, so I choosed the Medi one for this mod

Gorgeous!

I have been planning this for a while now also, but too fearful of going through with it. :lol

:lol

Why are people having difficulty understanding what's what? Thrust detailed it all. Unless translation probs.

It looks incredible. Is there any reason why you stuck with the Medicom legs instead of the DX legs after already using the DX upper body? Again, awesome work.

Back