Medi + DX = Medix :: [Medix 2.0 Batman p.72]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medi + DX = Medix

Just out of curiosity, how easy is it to cut the DX torso? Where all do you cut it at?

It definitely speaks terms to how utterly impressed I am with this Medix combo :D :hi5:

haven't thought it like that way, mh ^^ thanks then a lot buddy. to be compared with the quality of an adam sculpt is an honor for me :1-1:

Played a bit with the lightening:

mx.png

mx2.png

mx3.png

mx4.png

mx5.png

hope you like it :wave

Like it? I love it! :thud:

No matter what I say about the DX, believe me when I say I love this figure! :lecture

The only thing that still bugs me a bit is that the pattern on the Medi arms don't match the pattern on the HT chest. That is a pretty minor nit pick though.

The only thing that still bugs me a bit is that the pattern on the Medi arms don't match the pattern on the HT chest. That is a pretty minor nit pick though.

I actually think it looks kinda cool on the arms. It didn't look that great on the chest, but it looks cool on the arms, I might just keep my arms the way they are when I piece this thing together.

Like it? I love it! :thud:

No worry, everyone can say it free when someone sees something that doesn't look right :) But what do you mean with pattern? is it that kevlar plates? or the rubber with those dots? If you mean those plates, I still have to find some carbon-decals to match the structure of the chest-plates. :p

Really does look great!

Thank you sir! :)

Wow bud.

Don't think ANYONE will ever beat that. Literal perfection.

Congrats.

Ouh man, thanks a lot mate :) But I'm sure with the next one I will be beaten *lookingtoPennyworth* :monkey3

Wow! That's just freakin beautiful. Great job man.

Thank you a lot :)

Love it Thrust!!! I just couldn't hold out anymore hoping to find a body suit. I'm not worthy

Ouch, just read it in the DX thread. So you're only going with the dx route? It's sad, I was really excited seeing your version, but I'm sure you will be pleased with the dx too. It's an awesome figure! :)

PERFECT. Like, literally, in every way!

:bow thank you a lot mate! :)

No worry, everyone can say it free when someone sees something that doesn't look right :) But what do you mean with pattern? is it that kevlar plates? or the rubber with those dots? If you mean those plates, I still have to find some carbon-decals to match the structure of the chest-plates. :p

Yeah, I meant the kevlar. The rubber dots don't bother me.

I just went and looked at my DX. The pattern on the kevlar matches between the chest and arms, but the sliver is lighter and brighter on the arms, so even on that figure it's not a perfect match. Will be interested to see your Medix with the decals. :)

:lol I'm just one of your disciples Thrust...simply trying to get close to duplicating your wonderous creations. :wink1: :hi5: :1-1:

what do we learn from movies? that the disciples will be much better then their teachers :D

Again, asking how and where exactly you go about cutting the DX torso?

It's complex. I've cutted the arms completely out and a lot in the shoulder area. the most there where the chest plate covers the body. It was always cut a bit here, put the chest on to the body, no good fit, cut again a bit, put the chest again on the body, no good fit, cut... etc.

what do we learn from movies? that the disciples will be much better then their teachers :D

It's complex. I've cutted the arms completely out and a lot in the shoulder area. the most there where the chest plate covers the body. It was always cut a bit here, put the chest on to the body, no good fit, cut again a bit, put the chest again on the body, no good fit, cut... etc.

Could you post pics of where you cut? :eek:

and did you have to cut down the back to get the rubber torso off?

You've heard of the Medi and the DX, and then Thrust wow'd us with the MeDiX.
Now behold........the XiDem! :p:devil:lol

All the left over bits from my MeDiX thrown together with a Sonar head:

That waist is pretty crazy and the sonar head giraffes out of the Medi chest/shoulders but nevertheless, figured I'd give it a go.

A quick family photo of my Batman(s)

XiDem, MeDiX, OC & DX. (My V1 is hanging in the armory.)

Sorry these photos blow - I really need to get some new photography equipment! :gah:

:rotfl thx bud.
Pretty much started as a joke, but you're right, it's not terrible.
I think it's going on display in my son's room for now. :)

Back