Medi + DX = Medix :: [Medix 2.0 Batman p.72]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medi + DX = Medix

Hey Thrust - just wanted to check if your cape is the long version or short? Also, would it be possible to share a picture showing the full figure so I can see how the cape drapes at the bottom?

yes I've a long velvet tdk cape. haven't my cam here in the near, so I'm posting an 'old' pic from it's earlier stages. Hope it helps :)

meeed.png

It's not a good full-figure-shot, but you can see a bit of the cape on the bottom.

Awesome work & pics Thrust!

Just wondering though, what was your inspiration behind taking on such a risky project? Im assuming it was to get more of a screen accurate look, right?!

Ive yet to understand why some prefer the Medi head over the DX one. The medi does look more like Bale (especially looking at TDK promo shots) but that DX head & cowl is just tooo awesome even if its not completely screen accurate. I actually think the DX head looks better than Bale himself dressed as Bats.

Anyhoo, great job! Really looks superb!

It's not only because it looks more accurate, i just love some Medi parts more then the ones from the DX. Especially the head, the arms and the legs. What I've liked more on the DX was the upper-suit with chest-plates, so i always wanted to mix them and finally had the time and parts for it :) And thanks a lot for your comment & compliment :)

the Medi body is thinner than the HT Slim True Type? looks awesome btw

I think it's slimmer yes, especially on the torso area and arms. Don't have the slim here for a comparission but i can slightly remember how the slim looks and i thought that the medi body is thinner. And thanks to you too for the compliment :)

man that is the best TDK bats I have ever seen. Great job there man

oh wow man, thanks a lot for your kind words mate!

^:exactly:
Hey Thrust, what's that little guy on the printer in the background...

That little guy is the Hot Toys Batman Begins snap-kit figure :D He's always on my printer :p

bsk2.png

bsk3.png

bsk4.png

size comparison:

bsk.png

Thrustmaster i cant imagine tat is the medi head, am i glad to own a medi tdk on my own. its not mod though as i dun have the skills u have to do tat. really the best tdk fig currently :wink1:

Batman is probably thinking "Damn I love looking out this window"

and i didnt know hot toys made a mini figure!

Your Batman is truly a work of art, Thrustmaster. I'll stick with my DX Bats, though. I don't have 1/10 of the skill required to pull off the mods you did. Very nicely done!

hope no ones get mad, tried something on my cam and tried it out and thought of uploading the pics :)

medixv1.png

medixv2.png

medixv3.png

medixv4.png

medixv7.png

medixv8.png

I'll stop now with taking photos until i got the carbon decals :monkey3

Back